- The report contains detailed information about Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. business.
About Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Symbollon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the development and commercialization of proprietary iodine-based agents and antimicrobials.
The company has developed an oral dosage form of its technology which generates molecular iodine in situ in the stomach of the patient. The company refers to this tablet as Iogen. The company is commercializing Iogen as a dietary supplement to promote breast health. It has signed a joint venture agreement with Internet Marketing Consortium to promote Iogen. The company launched Iogen in March 2010 through its Web site, www.BuyIogen.com.
Other Potential Applications
The companys technology has potential applications in the development of a range of human healthcare and other products, such as dermatology, topical anti-infectives, oral care and hygiene products, wound care applications, and as a preventive for urinary tract infection.
The company's principal markets for the potential pharmaceutical and healthcare products include hospitals, medical offices, dental offices, dialysis centers, outpatient clinics, and nursing homes. The principal markets for the potential over-the-counter products include the Internet, medical offices, dental offices, and retail stores.
The company was founded in 1986. It was formerly known as Symbollon Corporation and changed its name to Symbollon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SYMBOLLON PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SYMBOLLON PHARMACEUTICALS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SYMBOLLON PHARMACEUTICALS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SYMBOLLON PHARMACEUTICALS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SYMBOLLON PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SYMBOLLON PHARMACEUTICALS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SYMBOLLON PHARMACEUTICALS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SYMBOLLON PHARMACEUTICALS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SYMBOLLON PHARMACEUTICALS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SYMBOLLON PHARMACEUTICALS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SYMBOLLON PHARMACEUTICALS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. Major Shareholders
Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. History
Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. Offices and Representations
Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Symbollon Pharmaceuticals Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?