- The report contains detailed information about Sygnis Pharma AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sygnis Pharma AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sygnis Pharma AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sygnis Pharma AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sygnis Pharma AG business.
About Sygnis Pharma AG
SYGNIS Pharma AG, a specialty pharmaceutical company, engages in the research, development, and marketing of drugs for the treatment of disorders of the central nervous system (CNS). These include stroke or various forms of dementia.
AX200 is a biological molecule, developed by the company for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases. It is being tested in a 350 patient, multinational phase II efficacy trial. AX200 is an endogenous protein. As part of the body's own protective action the production of AX200 is boosted after brain damage.
AX200 displays a multimodal activity: it stops neuronal cell death in the acute phase of the disease while at the same time stimulating the regeneration of the damaged CNS through the stimulation of neurogenesis, as well as arteriogenesis and the reorganisation of neuronal networks.
The company acquired Amnestix Inc. in 2008. Its business operations focus on the development of novel therapeutics and diagnosis techniques to enhance cognitive and memory functions.
SYGNIS Pharma AG was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SYGNIS PHARMA AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SYGNIS PHARMA AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SYGNIS PHARMA AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SYGNIS PHARMA AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SYGNIS PHARMA AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sygnis Pharma AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sygnis Pharma AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sygnis Pharma AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sygnis Pharma AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sygnis Pharma AG Industry Position Analysis
6. SYGNIS PHARMA AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SYGNIS PHARMA AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SYGNIS PHARMA AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SYGNIS PHARMA AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SYGNIS PHARMA AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SYGNIS PHARMA AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sygnis Pharma AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sygnis Pharma AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sygnis Pharma AG Major Shareholders
Sygnis Pharma AG History
Sygnis Pharma AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sygnis Pharma AG Offices and Representations
Sygnis Pharma AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sygnis Pharma AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sygnis Pharma AG Capital Market Snapshot
Sygnis Pharma AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Sygnis Pharma AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sygnis Pharma AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sygnis Pharma AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sygnis Pharma AG 1-year Stock Charts
Sygnis Pharma AG 5-year Stock Charts
Sygnis Pharma AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sygnis Pharma AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sygnis Pharma AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?