- The report contains detailed information about Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. business.
About Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc.
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. sells stevioside, a natural sweetener, as well as herbs used in traditional Chinese medicines and veterinary products. All of its operations are located in the Peoples Republic of China.
The companys operations are organized in two segments related to its product lines: Stevioside, and Chinese and Veterinary Medicines.
The company, in its Stevioside segment, produces and sells various grades of stevioside, a natural low calorie sweetener, and OnlySweet, a stevioside based table top sweetener. Stevioside and rebaudioside are all natural low calorie sweeteners extracted from the leaves of the stevia rebaudiana plant of the Aster/Chrysanthemum family.
OnlySweet: OnlySweet is a natural, zero calorie, dietary supplement comprised of three natural ingredients, including stevioside. In June 2008, the company began production of a new blend of OnlySweet increasing its sweetness. The company sells OnlySweet to national and regional grocery chains in boxes of 100 and 200 packets of one gram each. OnlySweet is carried in approximately 3,500 stores in the U.S.
Customers: The majority of its stevioside is sold on a wholesale basis to domestic food manufacturers and foreign trade companies.
Chinese and Veterinary Medicine segment
The company, in its Chinese and Veterinary Medicine segment, manufactures and sells various veterinary medicines, including seven series of approximately 200 products, as well as traditional Chinese medicine formula extracts which are used in products made for use by both humans and animals.
The company prepares animal medicine from Chinese herbs, especially in antiviral and feed additives. It develops and produces medicines which are relevant to the needs of the animal stock industry in the PRC, and develops special veterinary medicines derived from traditional Chinese medicines or combining traditional Chinese medicine with western medicine for feed additives, feeds, and antibiotics. These products are sold throughout 28 provinces in the PRC. The company manufactures and sells all natural polysaccharid and flavonoid extraction compound feed additives. The company also sells its brand of CIO2 food disinfectant. Its Chinese herbal based veterinary disinfectant, Xuyikang, prevents the spread of the foot and mouth virus.
Traditional Chinese Medicine Formula Extracts
The company manufactures and sells approximately 120 different extracts of the traditional Chinese medicine extracts, which can be divided into the following three general categories: single traditional Chinese medicine extracts; compound traditional Chinese medicine extracts; and purified extracts, including active parts and monomer compounds, such as soy isoflavone.
In April 2006, the company formed Sunwin Canada in part to market its traditional Chinese medicines to Canadian retail stores throughout Canada. The traditional Chinese medicines are based on Chinese herbal remedies and include Hypericin, Honeysuckle, Angelica, Chrysanthemum, Epimedium, and Dandelion.
Customers: The company sells its veterinary medicine products on a wholesale basis to livestock and poultry farmers, retail veterinary product outlets and cultivating businesses. The company sells its traditional Chinese medicine formula extracts on a wholesale basis to domestic traditional Chinese medicine manufacturers and animal pharmaceutical manufacturers primarily located in China.
Stevioside: The companys primary competitors in the stevioside market are Ganzhou Julong High Technology Food Industry Co., Ltd.; Shandong Huaxian Stevia Co., Ltd.; GLG Live Tech Corp.; and PureCircle Limited.
Veterinary Medicine: The companys principal competitors in its veterinary medicine product line are China Animal Husbandry Industry Co., Ltd.; Qilu Animal Health Products Factory Co., Ltd.; and Shinjaizhuang Huamu Animal Husbandry Co. Ltd.
Chinese Medicine: The companys competitors include Anhui Xuancheng Baicao Plants Industry & Trade Co., Ltd.; Sichuan Shifangkangyuan Medicine Materials Co., Ltd.; and Lanzhou Lantai Bio-Engineering Tech Co., Ltd.
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUNWIN INTERNATIONAL NEUTRACEUTICALS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUNWIN INTERNATIONAL NEUTRACEUTICALS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUNWIN INTERNATIONAL NEUTRACEUTICALS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUNWIN INTERNATIONAL NEUTRACEUTICALS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUNWIN INTERNATIONAL NEUTRACEUTICALS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SUNWIN INTERNATIONAL NEUTRACEUTICALS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUNWIN INTERNATIONAL NEUTRACEUTICALS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUNWIN INTERNATIONAL NEUTRACEUTICALS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUNWIN INTERNATIONAL NEUTRACEUTICALS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUNWIN INTERNATIONAL NEUTRACEUTICALS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUNWIN INTERNATIONAL NEUTRACEUTICALS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. Major Shareholders
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. History
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. Offices and Representations
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?