- The report contains detailed information about Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Stem Cell Innovations, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. business.
About Stem Cell Innovations, Inc.
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc., a cell biology company, engages in the development and production of its pluripotent stem cells in the United States. The company utilizes its proprietary C3A human liver cell line in the field of drug discovery and toxicology testing. These human cell-based disease models create a platform for the discovery, testing, and development of various therapeutic modalities, including small molecules, cell-based therapeutics, small interfering RNAs, and antibodies.
ACTIVTox and PREDICTIVTox - Drug Discovery and In vitro toxicology Systems
ACTIVTox consists of the company's patented human liver cell line, C3A, paired with a series of in vitro toxicity kits to measure different aspects of liver toxicity. Together, the cells and tests provide information relevant to human liver toxicity which can be related to the structure of the molecules. PREDICTIVTox is a database of information from compounds, screened in the various assays under standardized conditions. The combined use of ACTIVTox and PREDICTIVTox allows chemists to organize and view the data in such a way as to make structural decisions about the molecules.
The company designs ACTIVTox products for industrial researchers who require knowledge of the interactions of their compounds with the human liver to assess their safety and effectiveness. These are primarily drug discovery and development groups in major pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, smaller pharmaceutical companies, and companies in the food supplement, nutraceutical and chemicals businesses.
Competition: The company's competitors include Multicell Technologies; Gentest division, Becton Dickinson; and In Vitro Technologies.
The TPro System, Human Serum Protein Production
The company produces highly purified, human serum proteins that are chemically identical to the protein found in human blood but guaranteed pathogen free. The proteins to be harvested and purified include factor VIII, for hemophilia A, and factor IX, for hemophilia B. The company's C3A cell line is a human liver line and naturally produces all of these proteins. The TPro System, comprising the C3A cells, specialized cell culture medium and conditions, provides a pathogen free, controlled and economical source of these human proteins.
Competition: The company's competitors include ZLB-Behring, Baxter Healthcare, Bayer Corporation, and Wyeth.
The Artificial Liver
The Artificial Liver consists of approximately 200 grams of liver cells cultured in a hollow fiber device identical to those used for hemodialysis. Each device contributes approximately 20% of adult liver function. The device would be connected to the blood stream of the patient as is done in standard hemodialysis.
Competition: The company's competitors include Vital Therapies, Vesta Therapeutics, CellECT Bio, Hemocleanse, and Multicell Technologies.
The C3A Cell Line
The biological component of the company's initial products is the human hepatocyte cell line C3A. C3A was established from a human hepatoblastoma and selected for adult liver-specific function. The company has exclusive, world-wide licenses to the use of C3A for in vitro toxicology applications, for protein production and research applications.
Competition: The company's competitors include the University of Wisconsin (WiCell), Geron, Inc., and Johns Hopkins University.
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. was incorporated in 1980.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STEM CELL INNOVATIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STEM CELL INNOVATIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STEM CELL INNOVATIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STEM CELL INNOVATIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STEM CELL INNOVATIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. STEM CELL INNOVATIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STEM CELL INNOVATIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STEM CELL INNOVATIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STEM CELL INNOVATIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STEM CELL INNOVATIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STEM CELL INNOVATIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. Major Shareholders
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. History
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. Offices and Representations
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Stem Cell Innovations, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?