- The report contains detailed information about Stada-Arzneimittel AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Stada-Arzneimittel AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Stada-Arzneimittel AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Stada-Arzneimittel AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Stada-Arzneimittel AG business.
About Stada-Arzneimittel AG
Stada-Arzneimittel AG (STADA) operates in the field of marketing active ingredients. The company markets multisource products that is products with active ingredients that are off-patent and free of other commercial property rights. It focuses on off-patent active ingredients, known as multisource products. It offers doctors, pharmacies and patients a range of products for various indications.
The company operates in three segments: Generics, Branded products, and Special pharmaceuticals. The company also engages in non core activities such as commercial business to support or supplement the core segments.
Generics are drugs which, after expiration of the patent or other relevant commercial property rights, are offered in the same quality. The Groups selling active ingredient in the Generics core segment is the stomach medication Omeprazole.
In Germany, the Group's generic drugs are marketed under the STADA brand and also by the Group subsidiary ALIUD PHARMA. The range of these two sales lines covers all of the important indications and dosage forms. With generics and branches in Belgium, Denmark, France, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, the Netherlands, Austria, Portugal, Russia, Switzerland, Spain, Ukraine and the Czech Republic, STADA represents in European markets with its own sales lines for generics. In the USA also STADA is active in the generics market with its own sales company.
Branded Products Segment
STADAs branded products are the drugs or health care products that the Group offers under a product-specific brand name. In this segment, STADA concentrates on multisource products that are accessible without own active ingredient research. The Branded Products portfolio includes both non-prescription over-the-counter or OTC products and prescription drugs.
STADA's subsidiaries sell their branded products in Germany, Austria, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, France, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, the Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Ukraine, USA and Vietnam.
Special Pharmaceuticals Segment
Special Pharmaceuticals is the third and smallest core segment of STADA. Special pharmaceuticals at STADA include products that are distinguished from the general pharmaceutical market by specific market entry barriers, indication areas, or market and sales requirements. In the Special Pharmaceuticals segment, STADA concentrates on products that are accessible for marketing without own active ingredient research. The segment consists of drugs for cancer therapy, so-called oncology products.
STADA acquired Nizhpharm OJSC, a Russian pharmaceutical company on November 8, 2004.
STADA entered in to a strategic partnership with LipoNova GmbH, Hanover, in the field of tumor vaccines in fiscal 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STADA-ARZNEIMITTEL AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STADA-ARZNEIMITTEL AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STADA-ARZNEIMITTEL AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STADA-ARZNEIMITTEL AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STADA-ARZNEIMITTEL AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Stada-Arzneimittel AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Stada-Arzneimittel AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Stada-Arzneimittel AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Stada-Arzneimittel AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Stada-Arzneimittel AG Industry Position Analysis
6. STADA-ARZNEIMITTEL AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STADA-ARZNEIMITTEL AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STADA-ARZNEIMITTEL AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STADA-ARZNEIMITTEL AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STADA-ARZNEIMITTEL AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STADA-ARZNEIMITTEL AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Stada-Arzneimittel AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Stada-Arzneimittel AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Stada-Arzneimittel AG Major Shareholders
Stada-Arzneimittel AG History
Stada-Arzneimittel AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Stada-Arzneimittel AG Offices and Representations
Stada-Arzneimittel AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Stada-Arzneimittel AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Stada-Arzneimittel AG Capital Market Snapshot
Stada-Arzneimittel AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Stada-Arzneimittel AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Stada-Arzneimittel AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Stada-Arzneimittel AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Stada-Arzneimittel AG 1-year Stock Charts
Stada-Arzneimittel AG 5-year Stock Charts
Stada-Arzneimittel AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Stada-Arzneimittel AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Stada-Arzneimittel AG Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?