- The report contains detailed information about Solvay Pharma India Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Solvay Pharma India Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Solvay Pharma India Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Solvay Pharma India Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Solvay Pharma India Limited business.
About Solvay Pharma India Limited
Solvay Pharma India Limited engages in the manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical products in the areas of gastroenterology, women's health, neurosciences, influenza, psychiatry, hormone therapies, hepatology, perinatology, muscle relaxants, digestive enzymes, and allergy. Its products in the areas of women's health comprise Arachitol for treatment of vitamin D deficiency; B-crip for infertility and other gynecological dysfunctions associated with hyperprolactinemia; clome and nugon for female and male infertility; duphaston, which is indicated in progesterone deficiency; duvadilan that is indicated in preterm labor; Oestrogel to correct estrogen deficiency; Puregon for female infertility; and Utrogestan, which is indicated in progesterone deficiency and in menopause. The company also offers phychiatry/ENT/neurology products consisting of Ebasil for allergic rhinitis; Solspre nasal spray for postsurgical nasal care and daily nasal hygiene; Uvox for the treatment of depression and obsessive compulsive disorder; and vertin for the treatment of vertigo/dizziness and meniere's disease. Its products in the areas of gastroenterology include Colospa for the symptomatic treatment of abdominal pain and cramps, bowel disturbances, and intestinal discomfort; Creon for treatment of pancreatic exocrine or enzyme insufficiency; duphalac for the treatment of constipation and hepatic encephalopathy; eldicet for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome; pankreoflat for the treatment of disturbed function of the pancreas, chronic inflammation of the pancreas, or absence of gastric juice; and udiliv for the treatment of liver diseases. In addition, Solvay Pharma offers Influvac, a vaccine for the prevention of influenza; collosol iodine for iodine deficiency disorders; and duodil for musculoskeletal conditions. The company is based in Mumbai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SOLVAY PHARMA INDIA LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SOLVAY PHARMA INDIA LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SOLVAY PHARMA INDIA LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SOLVAY PHARMA INDIA LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SOLVAY PHARMA INDIA LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Solvay Pharma India Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Solvay Pharma India Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Solvay Pharma India Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Solvay Pharma India Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Solvay Pharma India Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. SOLVAY PHARMA INDIA LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SOLVAY PHARMA INDIA LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SOLVAY PHARMA INDIA LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SOLVAY PHARMA INDIA LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SOLVAY PHARMA INDIA LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SOLVAY PHARMA INDIA LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Solvay Pharma India Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Solvay Pharma India Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Solvay Pharma India Limited Major Shareholders
Solvay Pharma India Limited History
Solvay Pharma India Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Solvay Pharma India Limited Offices and Representations
Solvay Pharma India Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Solvay Pharma India Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Solvay Pharma India Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Solvay Pharma India Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Solvay Pharma India Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Solvay Pharma India Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Solvay Pharma India Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Solvay Pharma India Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Solvay Pharma India Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Solvay Pharma India Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Solvay Pharma India Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Solvay Pharma India Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?