- The report contains detailed information about Sinovac Biotech Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sinovac Biotech Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sinovac Biotech Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sinovac Biotech Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sinovac Biotech Ltd. business.
About Sinovac Biotech Ltd.
Sinovac Biotech Ltd., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the research, development, manufacturing and commercialization of vaccines that protect against infectious diseases. The company has developed a portfolio of products, consisting of vaccines against the hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and influenza viruses.
Sinovac Beijing, the companys principal operating subsidiary, is a Sino-foreign equity joint venture in which it owns a 71.56% interest and China Bioway Biotech Group Co., Ltd., or China Bioway, an affiliate of Peking University, owns a 28.44% interest.
In November 2009, the company entered into an agreement with Dalian Jin Gang Group to establish Sinovac Dalian. In January 2010, it established Sinovac Dalian which would focus on the research, development, manufacturing and commercialization of vaccines, such as rabies, chickenpox, mumps and rubella vaccines for human use.
In December 2004, the company signed a pandemic influenza vaccine co-development agreement with the China CDC to jointly develop a pandemic influenza vaccine.
In August 2005, the company entered into a distribution agreement with Glovax C.V., a Dutch biopharmaceutical company with operations in Mexico, pursuant to which the company appointed Glovax to be the distributor of vaccine products in the Mexican market.
In February 2006, the company entered into a distribution agreement with LG Life Sciences, Ltd. under which LG Life Sciences granted the company an exclusive right to market and distribute its hepatitis B vaccine, Euvax B, in mainland China.
In August 2009, the company entered into a patent license Agreement with the National Institutes of Health, or PHS, an agency of the United States Public Health Services within the Department of Health and Human Services.
The company sources the hepatitis B antigens for Bilive production entirely from Beijing Temple of Heaven, pursuant to a long-term supply agreement.
The company, with respect to the hepatitis A vaccine, competes with GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals S.A., Berna Biotech AG, Pukang Biological Co., Ltd., Changhun Institute of Biological Products, Kunming Institute of Biological Products, and Changchun Changsheng Life Sciences Ltd.
With respect to the influenza vaccines, the company competes with Sanofi Pasteur S.A. It also competes with Hualan Biological Engineering Inc., Hangzhou Tianyuan Biological Products Co., Ltd., Shanghai Institute of Biological Products, Changchun Changsheng Life Sciences Ltd and Aleph Biological Co., Ltd.
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SINOVAC BIOTECH LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SINOVAC BIOTECH LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SINOVAC BIOTECH LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SINOVAC BIOTECH LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SINOVAC BIOTECH LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sinovac Biotech Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sinovac Biotech Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SINOVAC BIOTECH LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SINOVAC BIOTECH LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SINOVAC BIOTECH LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SINOVAC BIOTECH LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SINOVAC BIOTECH LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SINOVAC BIOTECH LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Major Shareholders
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. History
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Offices and Representations
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?