- The report contains detailed information about ShangPharma Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ShangPharma Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ShangPharma Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ShangPharma Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ShangPharma Corporation business.
About ShangPharma Corporation
ShangPharma Co., Ltd. operates as a pharmaceutical and biotechnology research and development (R&D), outsourcing company. The company provides a range of integrated services across the drug discovery and development process to international and Chinese pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Its services consist of discovery chemistry, discovery biology, and preclinical development, pharmaceutical development, and biologics services. The company offers its services on a full-time-equivalent (FTE), basis or a fee-for-service basis.
The companys core service offering is discovery chemistry. In the drug discovery process, it seeks to identify hits, which are chemical compounds or therapeutic antibodies or proteins that interact with a drug target with potency and selectivity to warrant testing and refinement as possible drug candidates, or leads.
Medicinal Chemistry: The companys medicinal chemistry services include hit generation and assessment, hit-to-lead and lead optimization services. It focuses on a traditional medicinal chemistry approach, a process through, which a series of compounds are designed with the aid of modern computational chemistry and SAR analysis, followed by chemical synthesis and evaluations of biological activities and DMPK, ADME or toxicology properties. It also designs and synthesizes focused libraries to support SAR analysis.
Synthetic Chemistry: The companys synthetic chemistry services include syntheses of custom-designed compounds, as well as reference compounds.
Library Generation: The companys library generation services include designing and synthesizing libraries, as well as building blocks and scaffold for library synthesis, reference compound synthesis and custom synthesis.
Analytical chemistry: The company provides analysis and purification services, including analysis and purification, large scale compound purification, natural product isolation and structure elucidation, among other things. Its analytical chemistry services internally support synthetic chemistry, library generation and medicinal chemistry services, and offer external services focused on chiral separation, bulk material purification and high-throughput library purification.
Discovery Biology and Preclinical Development
The companys discovery biology team provides biology-based assays, models and other services for the drug discovery process.
Assay development and high throughput screening: The company develops biochemical and cell-based assays to examine the activity of small molecule compounds at targets, such as kinases, G-protein-coupled receptors, nuclear receptors and ion channels.
Pharmacology: The company develops rodent and other animal disease models to evaluate compounds in various therapeutic categories, including cancer, metabolic and central nervous system diseases, inflammation, and infectious diseases.
Reagent Generation: The company generates and produces proteins, antibodies and cell lines for biochemical and cell-based assays.
The companys preclinical development team provides biology-based screening, profiling and other services for the drug preclinical development process.
DMPK: The companys DMPK services include in vivo rodent screening based on pharmacokinetic characteristics for drug candidate selection and dog and non-human primate PK for prediction of drug properties in humans. It performs mass balance studies by administering radioactive drug molecules to animals and monitoring metabolites in plasma, urine, bile, and tissue samples.
ADME profiling: The companys in vitro ADME profiling services include analyzing the metabolic stability of drug candidates in cell particles and liver cells; drug-drug interaction; plasma protein binding; and the manner in which drugs are transported in the body through transporter assays.
Metabolite identification: The companys metabolite identification services include metabolite profiling, characterization, and structure elucidation, as well as pharmacokinetic evaluation of parent and metabolites in preclinical development.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHANGPHARMA CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHANGPHARMA CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHANGPHARMA CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHANGPHARMA CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHANGPHARMA CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ShangPharma Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ShangPharma Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ShangPharma Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ShangPharma Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ShangPharma Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. SHANGPHARMA CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHANGPHARMA CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHANGPHARMA CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHANGPHARMA CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHANGPHARMA CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHANGPHARMA CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ShangPharma Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ShangPharma Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ShangPharma Corporation Major Shareholders
ShangPharma Corporation History
ShangPharma Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ShangPharma Corporation Offices and Representations
ShangPharma Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ShangPharma Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ShangPharma Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
ShangPharma Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
ShangPharma Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ShangPharma Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ShangPharma Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ShangPharma Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
ShangPharma Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
ShangPharma Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ShangPharma Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ShangPharma Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?