- The report contains detailed information about SciGen Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SciGen Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SciGen Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SciGen Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SciGen Ltd. business.
About SciGen Ltd.
SciGen Ltd., a biopharmaceutical company, develops, manufactures, and markets biopharmaceutical products. The company operates primarily in Singapore, Australia, India, Korea, Thailand, Hong Kong, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam and other countries in South East Asia. The company is a subsidiary of Bioton S.A.
The companys portfolio consists of biosimilar products, such as human growth hormone, recombinant human insulin, GCSF, EPO, interferon alfa, and a third generation hepatitis B vaccine. All of SciGens products have undergone substantial clinical development and trials, and are in the process of securing health registration.
Sci-B-Vac: Sci-B-Vac is a recombinant hepatitis B vaccine produced in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells (mammalian cel). Immunization and conditions targeted by Sci-B-Vac Sci-B-Vac is a vaccination against hepatitis B.
SciTropin A: SciTropin, synthesized in E.coli cells, is identical to naturally occurring human growth hormone. SciTropin A is indicated for the treatment of short stature due to growth hormone deficiency; turner's syndrome; chronic renal insufficiency; growth distubance in short children born small for gestational age; prader-willi syndrome; and growth hormone deficiency in adults.
SciTojet: Some medications can be self administered by a patient through a needle free delivery system to which SciGen has the rights for the Asia Pacific region. The SciTojet2 releases a fine stream of product without the use of a needle.
SciLin: SciLin is a recombinant human insulin expressed in E. coli. Insulin is used in treating diabetes.
SciLocyte: SciLocyte is a recombinant granulocyte colony stimulating factor that is E. coli derived and manufactured by recombinant DNA technology, which is almost identical to natural human G-CSF. Recombinant granulocyte colony stimulating factor is used to prevent and treat the decrease of white blood cells from chemotherapy.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SCIGEN LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SCIGEN LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SCIGEN LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SCIGEN LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SCIGEN LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SciGen Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SciGen Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SciGen Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SciGen Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SciGen Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SCIGEN LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SCIGEN LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SCIGEN LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SCIGEN LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SCIGEN LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SCIGEN LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SciGen Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SciGen Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SciGen Ltd. Major Shareholders
SciGen Ltd. History
SciGen Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SciGen Ltd. Offices and Representations
SciGen Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SciGen Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SciGen Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
SciGen Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
SciGen Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SciGen Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SciGen Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SciGen Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
SciGen Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
SciGen Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SciGen Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SciGen Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?