- The report contains detailed information about RxElite Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RxElite Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RxElite Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RxElite Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RxElite Inc. business.
About RxElite Inc.
RxElite, Inc. develops and markets generic prescription drug products in specialty generic markets. The companys marketed and pipeline products are in specialty markets, which include specialty products in the areas of anesthesia gases, sterile liquid dose products (which includes ophthalmic products, sterile inhalation respiratory products and injectable drugs) and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
The companys customers include hospitals and hospital group purchasing organizations, national and regional wholesalers, direct retail pharmacy stocking chains, homecare companies, and outpatient surgery centers and ambulatory care clinics.
The company markets three anesthetic gases, Enflurane, Isoflurane, and Sevoflurane pursuant to a mutually exclusive manufacturing and distribution agreement with Minrad International, Inc. In addition to Enflurane, Isoflurane, and Sevoflurane, its agreement with Minrad International, Inc. grants the company the right to market and sell Desflurane once it becomes available as a generic drug in the U.S. market. Enflurane and Isoflurane are marketed to U.S. hospitals and hospital group purchasing organizations.
Sterile Liquid Dose Products
The companys sterile liquid dose product pipeline includes generic ophthalmic products in unit and multi-dose presentations, sterile unit dose inhalation respiratory products and injectable drugs. It has eight sterile liquid dose ANDAs in various stages of development although none have been submitted for review at the FDA.
The company has agreements with Stason Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Alkem Laboratories Limited; and Zach Systems S.p.A.
The companys customers include national wholesalers, such as McKesson Corporation and Cardinal Health, Inc.; regional wholesalers, such as Value Drug and Kinray; direct retail pharmacy stocking chains, such as Wal-Mart Stores Inc., and Walgreen Co.; and homecare companies, such as Lincare Holdings Inc. and Apria Healthcare Group Inc.
The company is an approved vendor and has approved vendor contracts in place with all eight major group purchasing organizations that, in the aggregate, currently account for a significant majority of all hospital drug purchases. These group purchasing organizations include Premier Purchasing Partners, L.P., Novation, LLC, MedAssets, Inc., Amerinet Inc. and Consorta, Inc.
The customer base for its anesthetic gas products consists of group purchasing organizations, veterinary distributors and clinics, direct sales to hospitals, and alternate sites, such as clinics. Customers of its API business based in Haifa Israel include major U.S. pharmaceutical companies, and regional European and Asian pharmaceutical companies. Cabergoline accounts for the majority of its API sales, the majority of which are to Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc., a U.S. generic pharmaceutical company.
The companies that compete with the company in the anesthetic gases segment for human use include Abbott Laboratories, Baxter Healthcare Corporation, and Hospira, Inc., and for the veterinary market, the company also competes with Halocarbon Products Corporation and Rhodia.
The companies that compete with its API business include Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries, Ltd., Aurobindo Pharma India and several international chemical companies.
The companies that compete with its sterile liquid dosage products include both generic and brand name companies, such as Dey, L.P., Nephron Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Teva, Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. and AstraZeneca plc for inhalation products; Alcon Inc., Allergan Inc., and Bausch Lomb Inc. for ophthalmic products; Hospira, Baxter International, Inc. and American Pharmaceutical Products for injectable drugs.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RXELITE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RXELITE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RXELITE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RXELITE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RXELITE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RxElite Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RxElite Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RxElite Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RxElite Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RxElite Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RXELITE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RXELITE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RXELITE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RXELITE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RXELITE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RXELITE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RxElite Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RxElite Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RxElite Inc. Major Shareholders
RxElite Inc. History
RxElite Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RxElite Inc. Offices and Representations
RxElite Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RxElite Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RxElite Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
RxElite Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
RxElite Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RxElite Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RxElite Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RxElite Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
RxElite Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
RxElite Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RxElite Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RxElite Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?