- The report contains detailed information about Rubicon Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rubicon Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rubicon Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rubicon Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rubicon Ltd. business.
About Rubicon Ltd.
Rubicon Ltd (the company) is a New Zealand-headquartered company. The company focuses on the application of biotechnologies in the forestry, horticulture, and agriculture industries; and in the investigation of energy-saving technologies and environmental services. Its portfolio comprises Energy and Forestry.
The company was formed out of the separation of the Fletcher Challenge Group, acquiring those businesses that were unable to be acquired by Shell in its acquisition of Fletcher Challenge Energy. In addition, as part of the separation process, Rubicon assisted Fletcher Challenge Forests (FCF) in its re-capitalisation and listing, by acquiring certain forestry biotechnology assets from FCF and by underwriting an FCF rights issue.
Upon its formation, Rubicon's business portfolio comprised the following assets and investments: Energy Portfolio: Shares in NASDAQ-listed Capstone Turbine Corporation, A fuels terminal in Brisbane, Australia and The Challenge petrol retailing network throughout New Zealand.
Forestry Portfolio consists of 17.6% ownership interest in FCF, The Trees & Technology treestock development business located in New Zealand, a 31.67% interest in ArborGen, which is a leading forestry biotechnology joint venture (in which Rubicon, International Paper and MeadWestvaco are equal partners), An interest in 50% of FTSA - a eucalyptus forest and timber/plywood processing operation in Argentina and A 3% interest in Genesis Research and Development Limited, a publicly listed New Zealand genomics company.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RUBICON LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RUBICON LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RUBICON LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RUBICON LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RUBICON LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rubicon Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rubicon Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rubicon Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rubicon Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rubicon Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. RUBICON LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RUBICON LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RUBICON LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NEW ZEALAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RUBICON LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RUBICON LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RUBICON LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rubicon Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rubicon Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rubicon Ltd. Major Shareholders
Rubicon Ltd. History
Rubicon Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rubicon Ltd. Offices and Representations
Rubicon Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rubicon Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rubicon Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Rubicon Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Rubicon Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rubicon Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rubicon Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rubicon Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Rubicon Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Rubicon Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rubicon Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rubicon Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?