- The report contains detailed information about Quick-Med Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Quick-Med Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Quick-Med Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Quick-Med Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Quick-Med Technologies Inc. business.
About Quick-Med Technologies Inc.
Quick-Med Technologies, Inc., a life sciences company, develops proprietary technologies for the medical and consumer healthcare markets. The companys four technologies under development are: NIMBUS, Stay Fresh, NimbuDerm, and MultiStat.
NIMBUS is a family of organic molecules or polymers that are bio-engineered to have antimicrobial, hemostatic, and other properties that can be used in a range of medical device applications. NIMBUS is capable of being used to add a second, slowly releasable ingredient to a substrate to permit more than one mode of action or property (protease inhibitor or antibiotic).
In 2007, the company entered into a license agreement with Derma Sciences Inc. for NIMBUS treatment of select substrates used in traditional wound care. In 2009, it received FDA market clearance for the NIMBUS gauze wound dressing licensed to Derma Sciences. Derma Sciences is marketing and selling the BIOGUARD product to the home health, nursing homes, and wound care centers. In March 2010, Derma Sciences entered into an agreement with Medline Industries to market and distribute BIOGUARD dressings in larger acute care (hospital) market.
In July 2010, the company and Viridis BioPharma Pvt. Ltd., an India corporation (Viridis), entered into an exclusive Patent and Technology License Agreement. Under the agreement, it grants rights under its proprietary NIMBUS antimicrobial technology to Viridis to make, use, sell, and offer for sale certain wound treatment products to the institutional market, pharmaceutical companies, distributors, hospitals, clinics, licensed chemists, pharmacists, and medical wings of organizations in the Republic of India and its territories and possessions. In September 2010, Viridis obtained India FDA clearance to manufacture and market their product in India.
In March 2010, the company and Johnson & Johnson Consumer and Personal Products Worldwide, a division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. (JJCPWW) entered into a License Agreement on an exclusive basis. Under the agreement, it grants certain rights under its proprietary intellectual property related to bactericidal absorbent wound dressings to JJCPWW to make, have made, use, sell, offer to sell, import or otherwise dispose of the consumer healthcare products and combination products in the over-the-counter market in the United States and Canada.
Stay Fresh is a chemical formulation for textiles that provides a durable antimicrobial agent which can be bonded to fibers or fabrics so as to retain the biocidal property through various launderings. Stay Fresh is suited to the range of potential applications, including clothing, such as essential apparel, sportswear, active wear, and work wear, as well as furnishings, such as linens, drapes, and towels. It acts against the bacteria and fungi that are responsible for odor and staining even after various hot or cold laundry cycles for the life of the product.
NimbuDerm is a copolymer developed by the company for application as a hand sanitizer that provides six or more hours of continuous protection. The copolymer is a film former which can be deposited on skin until it is removed by washing with soap and water. For other applications the copolymer can be deposited as a non-porous film on hard surfaces or mixed with other polymers to form an adhesive or an extrudable or moldable thermoplastic which can be converted to solid medical devices, such as catheters, tubing, films, and coatings.
MultiStat is a family of patented organic compounds known as matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors (MMPIs), that have been shown to have significant benefit in promoting the maintenance, healing and repair of skin, and eyes. Matrix Metalloproteinases (MMPs), are naturally occurring compounds in skin tissue. External or internal stimuli can trigger an overproduction of certain MMPs, which can produce chemical reactions within skin cells that induce adverse outcomes, such as blistering, inflammation or accelerated collagen degradation. External triggers include prolonged sun exposure, as well as chemical burns from warfare agents, such as mustard gas. Internal triggers include natural aging in which declining estrogen levels naturally result in the loss of the inhibition of MMPs and lead to accelerated skin wrinkling.
The companys customers are companies interested in licensing its technologies or otherwise partnering with it. Its technologies are intended to be used in products that are used by the general public, such as cosmetic anti-aging products, wound care products, apparel and personal care.
Quick-Med's NIMBUS and Stay Fresh antimicrobial technologies compete against the advanced antimicrobial technologies, including various marketers of antimicrobial silver technology Milliken, Agion, and Nano Horizons. NIMBUS also competes against earlier generation antimicrobial technologies marketed by Microban, Dow Chemical, Arch Chemicals, and Thompson Research.
Quick-Med's cosmeceutical formulations compete against alternate protease inhibiting technologies, such as isoflavone compositions and other anti-aging products. Competitors include Neutrogena (from Johnson & Johnson) and Clinique (Clinique Laboratories LLC).
Competing antimicrobial technologies include such biocides as silver, PHMB, triclosan, and the silane monoquaternary known as Microbe Shield sold by Aegis Environments.
On December 21, 2010, Quick-Med Technologies Inc. announced that it has completed its joint development program with Foster Corporation to collaborate in applying Quick-Med's proprietary NIMBUS technology to thermoplastics for catheters and other medical product applications.
Quick-Med Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QUICK-MED TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QUICK-MED TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QUICK-MED TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QUICK-MED TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QUICK-MED TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Quick-Med Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Quick-Med Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Quick-Med Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Quick-Med Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Quick-Med Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. QUICK-MED TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QUICK-MED TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QUICK-MED TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QUICK-MED TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QUICK-MED TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QUICK-MED TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Quick-Med Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Quick-Med Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Quick-Med Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Quick-Med Technologies Inc. History
Quick-Med Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Quick-Med Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Quick-Med Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Quick-Med Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Quick-Med Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Quick-Med Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Quick-Med Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Quick-Med Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Quick-Med Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Quick-Med Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Quick-Med Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Quick-Med Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Quick-Med Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Quick-Med Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?