- The report contains detailed information about Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. business.
About Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company, focuses on diseases and disorders for which there is significant unmet medical need. The companys primary drug is H.P. Acthar Gel (repository corticotropin injection), an injectable drug that is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of various diseases and disorders. The company also markets Doral (quazepam), which is indicated for the treatment of insomnia characterized by difficulty in falling asleep, frequent nocturnal awakenings, and/or early morning awakenings.
H.P. Acthar Gel
H.P. Acthar Gel is a natural source, highly purified preparation of the adrenal corticotropin hormone (ACTH). Acthar is specially formulated to provide prolonged release after intramuscular or subcutaneous injection. A primary mechanism of action for Acthar is the stimulation of the adrenal cortex to secrete endogenous corticosteroids, including cortisol, corticosterone, aldosterone, and a number of weakly androgenic substances. Acthar is used in a variety of conditions, including the treatment of periodic flares associated with multiple sclerosis, infantile spasms, opsoclonus myoclonus syndrome, and nephrotic syndrome. Acthar is indicated for use in acute exacerbations of MS. The company promotes Acthar for the treatment of exacerbations of MS.
The company, in May 2006, purchased the rights in the United States to Doral from MedPointe pursuant to an Assignment and Assumption Agreement. Doral is a commercial product indicated for the treatment of insomnia.
The company has a supply agreement with Meda Pharmaceuticals (formerly MedPointe) for Doral. Its agreement with Meda calls for Meda to procure the raw materials and manufacture and package Doral.
Sales and Marketing
The company owns the worldwide rights for Acthar and the U.S. rights for Doral. It has agreements with the following companies to market and distribute Acthar on a named patient basis in certain other countries.
Beacon Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.: The company has an agreement with Beacon Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (Beacon) of Tunbridge Wells, Kent, UK, for the exclusive marketing and distribution of Acthar in the United Kingdom on a named patient basis.
IDIS Limited: The company has an agreement with IDIS Limited (IDIS) of Sirbiton, Surrey, UK for the exclusive distribution of Acthar on a named patient basis. The agreement covers all countries of the world except: the United States; Australia and New Zealand; and the UK, where Acthar is sold through Beacon.
Vigabatrin is a potentially competitive product that is approved for use in Canada and is under review in the United States by the FDA for the treatment of infantile spasms. Solu-Medrol and its generic versions are the primary competitive products to Acthar for the treatment of MS exacerbations.
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 1990.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QUESTCOR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QUESTCOR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QUESTCOR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QUESTCOR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QUESTCOR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. QUESTCOR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QUESTCOR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QUESTCOR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QUESTCOR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QUESTCOR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QUESTCOR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Major Shareholders
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. History
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Offices and Representations
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?