- The report contains detailed information about PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk business.
About PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk
PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk engages in processing and promoting pharmaceutical products for human and animal consumption, as well as toiletries, cosmetics, and household and related products in Indonesia and southeast Asia. It operates in two divisions, Primary Care and Specialty Care. The Primary Care division sells skin care products, antibiotics, and allergy medications. The Specialty Care division sells hepatology, oncology, and opioid addiction drug products. The company was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia. PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk is a subsidiary of Schering-Plough International Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PT SCHERING-PLOUGH INDONESIA TBK COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PT SCHERING-PLOUGH INDONESIA TBK BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PT SCHERING-PLOUGH INDONESIA TBK SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PT SCHERING-PLOUGH INDONESIA TBK FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PT SCHERING-PLOUGH INDONESIA TBK COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk Industry Position Analysis
6. PT SCHERING-PLOUGH INDONESIA TBK NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PT SCHERING-PLOUGH INDONESIA TBK EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PT SCHERING-PLOUGH INDONESIA TBK ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDONESIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PT SCHERING-PLOUGH INDONESIA TBK IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PT SCHERING-PLOUGH INDONESIA TBK PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PT SCHERING-PLOUGH INDONESIA TBK VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk Major Shareholders
PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk History
PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk Offices and Representations
PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk Capital Market Snapshot
PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk 1-year Stock Charts
PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk 5-year Stock Charts
PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PT Schering-Plough Indonesia Tbk Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?