- The report contains detailed information about Pressure BioSciences, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pressure BioSciences, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pressure BioSciences, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pressure BioSciences, Inc. business.
About Pressure BioSciences, Inc.
Pressure BioSciences, Inc., a life sciences company, focuses on the development and commercialization of a platform technology called pressure cycling technology (PCT), which uses cycles of hydrostatic pressure between ambient and ultra-high levels to control bio-molecular interactions.
The companys Barocycler product line consists of laboratory instrumentation that subjects a sample to cycles of pressure from ambient to ultra-high levels and then back to ambient. Its instruments, the Barocycler NEP3229 and Barocycler NEP2320, use cycles of high hydrostatic pressure to break up the cellular structures of a specimen releasing nucleic acids, proteins and small molecules from the specimen in its consumable tube, referred to as its PULSE (Pressure Used to Lyse Samples for Extraction) Tubes. The companys Barocycler instrumentation is designed to fit on a laboratory bench top, inside a biological safety cabinet, or on the shelf of a cold room of a laboratory. Its instruments have an external chiller hook-up (to control temperature during the PCT process), automatic fill and dispensing valves, and an integrated micro-processor keypad.
Barocycler NEP3229 The Barocycler NEP3229 contains two units, an upper, user interface and a lower, power source, comprises primarily a 1.5 horsepower motor and pump assembly. The Barocycler NEP3229 is capable of processing up to three samples simultaneously using its single-use PULSE Tubes.
Barocycler NEP2320 The Barocycler NEP2320 is a smaller version of its NEP3229 unit. It weighs approximately 75 pounds, processes one sample at a time, and works on compressed air (pneumatic) and not hydraulics like the larger NEP3229 unit. This instrument is being used by its sales force as a demonstration instrument and is being marketed as a second instrument alternative to its PCT Sample Preparation System.
PCT MicroTube Adapter Kit - The PCT MicroTube Adapter Kit includes an ergonomically designed, space-saving Workstation, PCT MicroTubes and MicroCaps, and specialized tools to enable the user to process up to forty-eight samples simultaneously in the company's primary product, the PCT SPS, as compared to three with the Barocycler NEP3229.
PCT Shredder The patent-pending PCT Shredder is designed to help research scientists disrupt samples, such as ticks, muscle, and seeds, that require homogenization prior to PCT or other sample preparation methods. The PCT Shredder uses a similar PULSE Tube as the PCT Sample Preparation System, and allows scientists to homogenize tough samples prior to extraction with the PCT SPS, but without the need to transfer the sample into a second processing container between steps.
PULSE Tubes (FT500) The companys PULSE Tube, the FT500, is a specially-designed, plastic, single-use, processing container with two chambers separated by a small disk with approximately 60 small holes. This small disk is referred to as a Lysis Disk. PULSE Tubes transmit the power of PCT from the Barocycler instrument to the sample.
Non-Disk PULSE Tubes (FT500-ND) The FT500-ND PULSE Tube is a specially-designed, plastic, single-use, processing container with one chamber separated by a small disk with approximately sixty small holes. The FT500-ND offers variable sample volumes (5x the range of the existing FT500).
ProteoSolveLRS (ProteoSolve for Lipid Rich Samples) is a PCT-dependent method for the safe and reproducible extraction of proteins from lipid-rich samples, including adipose and brain tissues, organelles, and membrane preparations. Proteomic analysis of these types of samples is used in the study of diabetes, cancer, ALS, heart disease, and various other serious human disorders related to obesity.
ProteoSolve - SB (ProteoSolve for Systems Biology) is a PCT-dependent method for the simultaneous extraction, isolation, and fractionation of nucleic acids (DNA and RNA), proteins, and lipids from animal and plant samples routinely used in laboratory research. This kit contains proprietary reagents, consumable processing containers (PULSE Tubes), and instructions for use, and is intended to be us
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PRESSURE BIOSCIENCES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PRESSURE BIOSCIENCES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PRESSURE BIOSCIENCES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PRESSURE BIOSCIENCES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PRESSURE BIOSCIENCES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pressure BioSciences, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pressure BioSciences, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PRESSURE BIOSCIENCES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PRESSURE BIOSCIENCES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PRESSURE BIOSCIENCES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PRESSURE BIOSCIENCES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PRESSURE BIOSCIENCES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PRESSURE BIOSCIENCES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Major Shareholders
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. History
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Offices and Representations
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?