- The report contains detailed information about Precision Optics Corp. Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Precision Optics Corp. Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Precision Optics Corp. Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Precision Optics Corp. Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Precision Optics Corp. Inc. business.
About Precision Optics Corp. Inc.
Precision Optics Corporation, Inc. designs and produces medical instruments, optical thin film coatings, micro-optics, and other optical systems. The companys medical instrumentation line includes laparoscopes, arthroscopes, and endocouplers, and a line of 3-D endoscopes for use in surgical procedures.
Principal Products and Services
Medical Products - Endoscopes and Image Couplers: The companys line of specialized endoscopes include arthroscopes, which are used in joint surgery; laryngoscopes, which are used in the diagnosis of diseases of the larynx; laparoscopes, which are used in abdominal surgery; ENT scopes, which are used for ear, nose, and throat procedures; and stereo endoscopes and cameras, which are used in cardiac and general surgery and enable surgeons to visualize the surgical field in 3-D imagery. The company produces autoclavable endoscopes for various applications, which are certified for European use, and have been designed and tested to withstand sterilization by autoclave, which is sterilization in a superheated steam under pressure, as well as all other commonly used medical sterilization means.
The company also manufactures autoclavable image couplers worldwide. The Series 200 Parfocal Zoom Couplers and the Series 950 Universal Couplers physically connect the endoscope to a video camera system and transmit the image viewed through the scope to the video camera. The companys Series 800 Beamsplitters perform the same function while preserving for the viewer an eye port for direct, simultaneous viewing through the endoscope. These devices are sold primarily to endoscope and video camera manufacturers and suppliers for resale under its customers' names.
Medical Products - LenslockEndoscopes: The company develops and ships its endoscopes that incorporate Lenslock technology. It has shipped approximately 800 ENT endoscopes with diameter of 2.7 mm that incorporate Lenslock technology. It has completed prototypes of its 4 mm Lenslock sinuscope, and 5 mm Lenslock laproscope.
Medical Products - Sub-millimeter optics and endoscopes: Utilizing proprietary techniques, including micro-precision lens fabrication technology, the company designs and manufactures ultra-small lenses, prisms, and assemblies with sizes approximately 0.2 mm. Utilizing its proprietary technology, it manufactures various products with length and/or diameter of approximately 1 mm.
Medical Products - Custom design and device production: The company designs prototypes, and manufactures custom optical medical products to satisfy its customers specific requirements.
Industrial Products: In addition to its medical products, the company also sells components and assemblies, such as image couplers and beamsplitters specially designed for industrial use, including the video-monitored examination of various industrial cavities and interiors, as well as specialized borescopes for industrial applications. Utilizing micro-precision technology, the company also designs and manufactures sub-millimeter optical components and assemblies for industrial use.
Optical System Design and Development Services: The company provides customers with lens design, imaging analysis, optical system design, structural design and analysis, prototype production and evaluation, optics testing, and optical system assembly.
The company's major suppliers include SCHOTT North America, Inc. and Ohara Corporation.
Precision Optics Corporation, Inc. was founded in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PRECISION OPTICS CORP. INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PRECISION OPTICS CORP. INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PRECISION OPTICS CORP. INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PRECISION OPTICS CORP. INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PRECISION OPTICS CORP. INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Precision Optics Corp. Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Precision Optics Corp. Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Precision Optics Corp. Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Precision Optics Corp. Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Precision Optics Corp. Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PRECISION OPTICS CORP. INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PRECISION OPTICS CORP. INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PRECISION OPTICS CORP. INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PRECISION OPTICS CORP. INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PRECISION OPTICS CORP. INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PRECISION OPTICS CORP. INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Precision Optics Corp. Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Precision Optics Corp. Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Precision Optics Corp. Inc. Major Shareholders
Precision Optics Corp. Inc. History
Precision Optics Corp. Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Precision Optics Corp. Inc. Offices and Representations
Precision Optics Corp. Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Precision Optics Corp. Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Precision Optics Corp. Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Precision Optics Corp. Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Precision Optics Corp. Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Precision Optics Corp. Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Precision Optics Corp. Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Precision Optics Corp. Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Precision Optics Corp. Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Precision Optics Corp. Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Precision Optics Corp. Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Precision Optics Corp. Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?