- The report contains detailed information about Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. business.
About Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Limited engages in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of biotechnology-based products for the human pharmaceutical market, and also manufactures bulk pharmaceutical intermediates for the veterinary pharmaceutical industry.
The company conducts its business operations through its two wholly-owned subsidiaries Dextran Products Limited (Dextran Products) and Chemdex Inc (Chemdex).
Products and Sales
The company focuses on the manufacture and sale of Dextran and derivative products, including Iron Dextran and Dextran Sulphate, and other specialty chemicals.
Iron Dextran: Iron Dextran is a derivative of Dextran produced by complexing iron with Dextran. Iron Dextran is injected into most pigs at birth as a treatment for anemia. The company sells Iron Dextran to independent distributors and wholesalers primarily in Europe, the Far East and Canada.
Chemdex, Inc. has United States food drug administration (FDA) approval for the manufacture and sale of Iron Dextran for veterinary use. Sparhawk Laboratories Inc. (Sparhawk) and Chemdex have a supply agreement under, which Sparhawk agreed to purchase 100% of its product needs for bulk Iron Dextran solution from Chemdex and Chemdex agreed to sell such products in the United States to Sparhawk.
Dextran Sulphate: Dextran Sulphate is a specialty chemical derivative of Dextran used in research applications by the pharmaceutical industry and other centers of chemical research. Dextran Sulphate manufactured by the company is sold primarily to independent distributors and wholesalers in the United States as analytical chemical applications.
The company was founded in 1966. It was formerly known as Polydex Chemicals Limited and changed its name to Polydex Pharmaceuticals Limited in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. POLYDEX PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. POLYDEX PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. POLYDEX PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. POLYDEX PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. POLYDEX PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. POLYDEX PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. POLYDEX PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. POLYDEX PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. POLYDEX PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. POLYDEX PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. POLYDEX PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Major Shareholders
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. History
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Offices and Representations
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?