- The report contains detailed information about Phosphagenics Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Phosphagenics Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Phosphagenics Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Phosphagenics Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Phosphagenics Ltd. business.
About Phosphagenics Ltd.
Phosphagenics Limited engages in the production, sale, and licensing of products for the nutraceutical and pharmaceutical industries.
Insulin Phase 2 Clinical Trial
In January 2009, Phosphagenics completed its Phase 2 insulin trial on subjects with type 1 diabetes.
Retinoic Acid Safety and Irritation Human Trial
In 2008, Phosphagenics completed a U.S.-based trial to assess the safety, irritation and erythema profile of TPM/Retinoic acid. In the trial, TPM/Retinoic acid was compared to Retin A, a commercial product.
Lidocaine Phase 1 Clinical Trial
In 2008, Phosphagenics completed its Phase 1 lidocaine trial. Lidocaine is a topical anaesthetic used for various ailments, including temporary relief of rashes, stings, sprains, strains, bites and burns.
Phospha E Phase 2 Clinical Trial
The company commenced its Phase 2 Phospha E trial in 2007.
Pre-Clinical Apa-01/Atorvastatin Combination
In 2008, the company announced results of a six month pre-clinical study conducted on the combination of APA-01 and Atorvastatin.
On August 13, 2009, Phosphagenics Ltd. has signed a collaborative research and option agreement with Metabolic Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Under the agreement, Phosphagenics may elect to license Metabolic's patented compound, AOD9604, for use as a cosmeceutical product targeted at reducing cellulite and subcutaneous fat.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PHOSPHAGENICS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PHOSPHAGENICS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PHOSPHAGENICS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PHOSPHAGENICS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PHOSPHAGENICS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Phosphagenics Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Phosphagenics Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Phosphagenics Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Phosphagenics Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Phosphagenics Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. PHOSPHAGENICS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PHOSPHAGENICS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PHOSPHAGENICS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PHOSPHAGENICS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PHOSPHAGENICS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PHOSPHAGENICS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Phosphagenics Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Phosphagenics Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Phosphagenics Ltd. Major Shareholders
Phosphagenics Ltd. History
Phosphagenics Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Phosphagenics Ltd. Offices and Representations
Phosphagenics Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Phosphagenics Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Phosphagenics Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Phosphagenics Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Phosphagenics Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Phosphagenics Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Phosphagenics Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Phosphagenics Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Phosphagenics Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Phosphagenics Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Phosphagenics Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Phosphagenics Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?