- The report contains detailed information about Pharmesis International Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pharmesis International Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pharmesis International Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pharmesis International Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pharmesis International Ltd. business.
About Pharmesis International Ltd.
Pharmesis International Ltd., an investment holing company, engages in the research, development, manufacture, and sale of western medicine and traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) formulated products in the Peoples Republic of China. The company produces its products in the form of tablets, granules, and pills. Its western medicine products include Anetholtrithione tablets for the treatment of illnesses relating to the liver and gall bladder; Compound Procaine Hydrochloride tablets for the treatment of arteriosclerosi, menopausal symptoms, dyspepsia, and adynamia; Lianpushuangqing tablets for the treatment of acute inflammation, such as acute dysentery and intestinal infection; AFenKa tablets for the treatment of migraine, relieves pain, headache, nasosinusitis, cold, muscle pain, menstrual pain, toothache, and arthritis; Xiao Shi Jian Pi tablets for the treatment of flatus, inappetency, dyspepsy, and spleen weakness; and Xiao Luo Tong capsules for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and other rheumatic diseases. The companys TCM formulated products comprise Gulin Gansu granules for the treatment of acute and chronic hepatitis; Gulin Gansu Sugar-Free granules for the treatment of acute and chronic hepatitis; Er Ding granules for the treatment of jaundice, clears heat, and toxics; and Kang Gu Zeng Sheng tablets for boosting the functions of kidney, increasing blood circulation, and alleviating pain. In addition, it offers Cordyceps Sinesis, a health tonic product used for the replenishment of general body health; and other health supplement products. The company sells its western medicine products under the Kinna brand name and TCM formulated products under the Longlife brand name to approximately 2,000 hospitals through its sales and marketing personnel network. Pharmesis International Ltd. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Chengdu, the Peoples Republic of China.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PHARMESIS INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PHARMESIS INTERNATIONAL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PHARMESIS INTERNATIONAL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PHARMESIS INTERNATIONAL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PHARMESIS INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pharmesis International Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pharmesis International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pharmesis International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pharmesis International Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pharmesis International Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. PHARMESIS INTERNATIONAL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PHARMESIS INTERNATIONAL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PHARMESIS INTERNATIONAL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PHARMESIS INTERNATIONAL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PHARMESIS INTERNATIONAL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PHARMESIS INTERNATIONAL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pharmesis International Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pharmesis International Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pharmesis International Ltd. Major Shareholders
Pharmesis International Ltd. History
Pharmesis International Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pharmesis International Ltd. Offices and Representations
Pharmesis International Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pharmesis International Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pharmesis International Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Pharmesis International Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Pharmesis International Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pharmesis International Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pharmesis International Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pharmesis International Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Pharmesis International Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Pharmesis International Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pharmesis International Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pharmesis International Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?