- The report contains detailed information about Pfizer Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pfizer Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pfizer Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pfizer Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pfizer Inc. business.
About Pfizer Inc.
Pfizer Inc. engages in the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of prescription medicines for humans and animals worldwide. The companys global health care portfolio includes human and animal biologic and small molecule medicines and vaccines, as well as nutritional products and consumer health care products.
The companys segments include Biopharmaceutical and Diversified.
Biopharmaceutical includes the Primary Care, Specialty Care, Established Products, Emerging Markets and Oncology customer-focused units, which include products that prevent and treat cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, central nervous system disorders, arthritis and pain, infectious and respiratory diseases, urogenital conditions, cancer, eye disease, and endocrine disorders.
Lipitor: It is used for the treatment of elevated LDL-cholesterol levels in the blood. It is a branded prescription treatment for lowering cholesterol.
Norvasc: It is used for treating hypertension, lost exclusivity in the U.S. in 2007 and has also experienced patent expirations in most other major markets, including Japan and Canada.
Caduet: It is a single pill therapy combining Lipitor and Norvasc for the prevention of cardiovascular events.
Chantix/Champix: It is a prescription treatment to aid smoking cessation.
Chantix benefit-risk proposition, the significant health consequences of smoking and the importance of the physician-patient dialogue in helping patients quit smoking.
Lyrica: It is indicated for the management of post-herpetic neuralgia (PHN), diabetic peripheral neuropathy (DPN), fibromyalgia, and as adjunctive therapy for adult patients with partial onset seizures in the U.S., and for neuropathic pain, adjunctive treatment of epilepsy and general anxiety disorder (GAD) outside the U.S.
Revatio: It is used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Geodon/Zeldox, a psychotropic agent, is a dopamine and serotonin receptor antagonist indicated for the treatment of schizophrenia, acute manic or mixed episodes associated with bipolar disorder and maintenance treatment of bipolar mania.
Aricept: It is discovered and developed by Eisai Co., Ltd. It is a medicine to treat symptoms of Alzheimers disease. The company co-promotes Aricept with Eisai in the U.S. and various other countries and has a license to sell this medicine in certain other countries.
Celebrex: It is used for the treatment of the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis and acute pain in adults.
Zyvox: It is used for the treatment of certain serious Gram-positive pathogens, including Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus-Aureus.
Viagra: It is a treatment for erectile dysfunction.
Detrol/Detrol LA, a muscarinic receptor antagonist, is the most prescribed branded medicine worldwide for overactive bladder. Detrol LA is an extended-release formulation taken once a day.
Sutent: It is for the treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma, including metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC), and gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST) after disease progression on, or intolerance to, imatinib mesylate.
Xalatan, a prostaglandin, is the branded agent to reduce elevated eye pressure in patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension. Xalacom, a fixed combination prostaglandin (Xalatan) and beta blocker (timolol), is available outside the U.S. In 2009, the company entered into a five-year agreement with Bausch & Lomb to co-promote prescription pharmaceuticals in the U.S. for the treatment of ophthalmic conditions, including its Xalatan product and certain Bausch & Lomb products.
Genotropin: It is used in children for the treatment of short stature with growth hormone deficiency, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Turner Syndrome, Small for Gestational Age Syndrome, Idiopathic Short Stature (in the U.S.) and Chronic Renal Insufficiency (outside the U.S.), as well as in adults with growth hormone deficiency. Genotropin is supported by a platform of injection-delivery devices.
Vfend: It is a branded agent available in intravenous and oral forms.
Effexor is the companys antidepre
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PFIZER INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PFIZER INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PFIZER INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PFIZER INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PFIZER INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pfizer Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pfizer Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pfizer Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pfizer Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pfizer Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PFIZER INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PFIZER INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PFIZER INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PFIZER INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PFIZER INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PFIZER INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pfizer Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pfizer Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pfizer Inc. Major Shareholders
Pfizer Inc. History
Pfizer Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pfizer Inc. Offices and Representations
Pfizer Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pfizer Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pfizer Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pfizer Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Pfizer Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pfizer Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pfizer Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pfizer Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pfizer Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pfizer Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pfizer Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pfizer Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?