- The report contains detailed information about Parexel International Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Parexel International Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Parexel International Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Parexel International Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Parexel International Corp. business.
About Parexel International Corp.
Parexel International Corporation, a biopharmaceutical services company, provides clinical research, medical communications services, consulting, and technology products and services to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries.
The companys product and service offerings include clinical trials management, data management, biostatistical analysis, medical communications services, clinical pharmacology, patient recruitment, regulatory and product development consulting, health policy and reimbursement, performance improvement, industry training and publishing, medical imaging services, ClinPhone randomization and trial supply management (RTSM), electronic data capture (EDC), clinical trial management systems (CTMS), Web-based portals, systems integration, patient diary applications, and other drug development services.
The company has operations in major health care markets, including the United States, Canada, China, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, Korea, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Germany, the United Kingdom (U.K.), France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Australia, South Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Mexico, Israel, Norway, Belgium, The Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, India, Russia, Poland, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Romania, and Ukraine.
The companys segments include Clinical Research Services (CRS); PAREXEL Consulting and Medical Communications Services (PCMS); and Perceptive Informatics, Inc. (Perceptive).
CLINICAL RESEARCH SERVICES (CRS)
The CRS Segment provides clinical trials management and biostatistics, data management, and clinical pharmacology, as well as related medical advisory and investigator site services.
The CRS segment offers services for the design, initiation, and management of clinical trials programs, a critical element in obtaining regulatory approval for biopharmaceutical products. It has performed services in connection with trials in various therapeutic areas, including oncology, cardiology, infectious diseases, neurology, allergy/immunology, endocrinology/metabolism, gastroenterology, obstetrics/gynecology, orthopedics, pediatrics, psychiatry, and transplantation. The companys multi-disciplinary clinical trials group examines a products existing preclinical and clinical data to design clinical trials to provide evidence of the products safety and efficacy.
The CRS business segment manages various aspects of clinical trials, including study and protocol design; case report form (CRF) design, a paper or electronic questionnaire used in clinical research; site and investigator recruitment; patient enrollment; study monitoring and data collection; data analysis; report writing; and medical services. CRS clinical trial management services involve various phases of clinical trials, including Phases I, II, III, and IV.
Early Phase: The Early Phase group of CRS encompasses the early stages of clinical testing, when a product is evaluated to assess the potential safety and efficacy of the product. These tests vary from first-in-man to dose-ranging to proof of concept studies in Phases I and IIa of development. The Early Phase group of CRS offers clients a service where studies are performed in healthy volunteers, as well as in patients of various disease populations. The support services include project and program management, drug development consulting, medical writing, handling of investigational products, data management, biostatistical, and bioanalytical services. The companys international network of early phase operations includes operations in Berlin, Germany; Baltimore, Maryland (the U.S.); Glendale, Culver City and Paramount, California (the U.S.); Bloemfontein, George and Port Elizabeth, South Africa; and Harrow, the U.K.
Phase II-III/PACE The Phase II-III/Peri Approval Clinical Excellence (PACE) group of CRS encompasses the later stages of clinical testing. Through this CRS unit, the company assists clients with various aspects of clinical trials. CRS performs both full-service and single- or multi-service trials.
Study Protocol Design: The protocol defines th
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PAREXEL INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PAREXEL INTERNATIONAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PAREXEL INTERNATIONAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PAREXEL INTERNATIONAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PAREXEL INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Parexel International Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Parexel International Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Parexel International Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Parexel International Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Parexel International Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PAREXEL INTERNATIONAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PAREXEL INTERNATIONAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PAREXEL INTERNATIONAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PAREXEL INTERNATIONAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PAREXEL INTERNATIONAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PAREXEL INTERNATIONAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Parexel International Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Parexel International Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Parexel International Corp. Major Shareholders
Parexel International Corp. History
Parexel International Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Parexel International Corp. Offices and Representations
Parexel International Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Parexel International Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Parexel International Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Parexel International Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Parexel International Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Parexel International Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Parexel International Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Parexel International Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Parexel International Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Parexel International Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Parexel International Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Parexel International Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?