- The report contains detailed information about Panchsheel Organics Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Panchsheel Organics Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Panchsheel Organics Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Panchsheel Organics Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Panchsheel Organics Ltd business.
About Panchsheel Organics Ltd
Panchsheel Organics Limited manufactures, trades in, imports, and exports bulk drugs, and markets formulation products worldwide. The company offers active pharma ingredients (APIs), intermediates and finished formulations for human and veterinary use, specialty chemicals, hormones, and steroids in various categories, including cardiovascular, neuropsychiatry, anti-fungal, fluoroquinolones, anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, gastrointestinal, osteoporosis, and erectile dysfunction. Its products range also includes child care products comprising gripe water, baby powder, and baby soap; hygiene care products consisting of medicated soaps, antiseptic liquid, anti bacterial liquid hand wash, hair oil, herbal and protein shampoos, anti-dandruff shampoo, medicated strips, and anti-lice treatment; and medical disposables, such as cotton roll/balls/zig zag cotton, various bandages/plasters/adhesive tapes, disposable gloves/face masks/caps/gown/shoe cover, disposable syringes/needles, various tubes and catheters, urine bags/transfusion sets, and human body implants. The company also offers laboratory services, such as analysis of drugs, formulated drugs, cosmetics, ayurvedic formulations, and food. In addition, it provides custom synthesis and contract manufacturing services relating to APIs, drug intermediates, and finished formulations as per the clients requirement. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Mumbai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PANCHSHEEL ORGANICS LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PANCHSHEEL ORGANICS LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PANCHSHEEL ORGANICS LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PANCHSHEEL ORGANICS LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PANCHSHEEL ORGANICS LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Panchsheel Organics Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Panchsheel Organics Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Panchsheel Organics Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Panchsheel Organics Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Panchsheel Organics Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. PANCHSHEEL ORGANICS LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PANCHSHEEL ORGANICS LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PANCHSHEEL ORGANICS LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PANCHSHEEL ORGANICS LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PANCHSHEEL ORGANICS LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PANCHSHEEL ORGANICS LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Panchsheel Organics Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Panchsheel Organics Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Panchsheel Organics Ltd Major Shareholders
Panchsheel Organics Ltd History
Panchsheel Organics Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Panchsheel Organics Ltd Offices and Representations
Panchsheel Organics Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Panchsheel Organics Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Panchsheel Organics Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Panchsheel Organics Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Panchsheel Organics Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Panchsheel Organics Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Panchsheel Organics Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Panchsheel Organics Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Panchsheel Organics Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Panchsheel Organics Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Panchsheel Organics Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Panchsheel Organics Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?