- The report contains detailed information about Pacific Biomarkers, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pacific Biomarkers, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pacific Biomarkers, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pacific Biomarkers, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pacific Biomarkers, Inc business.
About Pacific Biomarkers, Inc
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc. provides specialty central laboratory services to support pharmaceutical and laboratory diagnostic manufacturers in the conduct of human clinical research, for use in their drug and diagnostic product development efforts.
The company provides specialty reference laboratory services and clinical biomarker services, as well as central laboratory services.
Specialty Reference Laboratory Services
The company has a specialty reference laboratory in Seattle, Washington. Its specialty areas include cardiovascular diseases (dyslipidemia, atherosclerosis, and coronary heart disease); diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and obesity; and rheumatology and bone diseases (osteoporosis as well as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis). With respect to cardiovascular disease, the company provides lipid services for clinical drug development in the U.S. and internationally. It concentrates on the measurement of cardiovascular disease markers, principally cholesterol and lipoproteins, including HDL, LDL and subfractions thereof, remnant cholesterol, apolipoproteins, Lp(a), and protein and lipid composition of lipoproteins.
The company is focusing its activities in the area of diabetes and related disorders, notably obesity and metabolic syndrome. It has developed a method for the measurement of bile acids using its LC-MS/MS platform. In the areas of bone metabolism and womens health, the company also specializes in the measurement of hormones, and its menu of biochemical markers includes pyridinolines, various C- and N- terminal telopeptides, procollagens, osteocalcin, and bone-specific alkaline phosphatase.
The company offers various services through its specialty reference laboratory, including clinical study testing services; development of laboratory reference methods; development of clinical trial protocols; and contract research and development.
Novel Biomarker Services
The company offers new testing services that relate to the use of biomarkers in clinical drug development. Biomarkers are any biological parameters that can be measured in patient samples (blood or urine) and that provide specific information about the effects (both safety and efficacy) of a particular drug. It focuses on offering services for biomarker assay development; immunogenicity testing; and multiplex testing.
The company provides specialty reference, novel biomarker, and central laboratory services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and laboratory diagnostic industries. Its clients generally range from large pharmaceutical companies and biotechnology companies to small and start-up organizations. Its clients also include central laboratories for which it provides subcontractor services for its specialty reference laboratory testing.
The companys competitors in specialty reference and biomarker laboratory services include Covance; PPD; LINCO (Millipore); Quintiles; ICON; Synarc; Medpace; Esoterix (Labcorp); IBT Laboratories; ALTA Immunochemistry; Charles River Laboratories; Tandem Labs; Eurofins; Clearstone Central Laboratories; CRL; Cetero; and Cedra.
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PACIFIC BIOMARKERS, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PACIFIC BIOMARKERS, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PACIFIC BIOMARKERS, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PACIFIC BIOMARKERS, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PACIFIC BIOMARKERS, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pacific Biomarkers, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pacific Biomarkers, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pacific Biomarkers, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pacific Biomarkers, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pacific Biomarkers, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. PACIFIC BIOMARKERS, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PACIFIC BIOMARKERS, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PACIFIC BIOMARKERS, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PACIFIC BIOMARKERS, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PACIFIC BIOMARKERS, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PACIFIC BIOMARKERS, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc Major Shareholders
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc History
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc Offices and Representations
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pacific Biomarkers, Inc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?