- The report contains detailed information about Omeros Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Omeros Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Omeros Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Omeros Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Omeros Corporation business.
About Omeros Corporation
Omeros Corporation, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of products focused on inflammation and disorders of the central nervous system (CNS).
OMS103HP, the companys primary PharmacoSurgery product candidate, is in two clinical programs. The first is a Phase 3 program evaluating OMS103HPs safety and ability to improve postoperative joint function and reduce pain following ACL reconstruction surgery. The second program is evaluating OMS103HPs safety and ability to reduce pain and improve postoperative joint function following arthroscopic meniscectomy surgery. In a completed Phase 2 clinical trial in patients undergoing arthroscopic meniscectomy surgery, OMS103HP.
The company is conducting a Phase 3 clinical program evaluating the efficacy and safety of OMS103HP in patients undergoing arthroscopic ACL reconstruction surgery. It conducted a double-blind, vehicle-controlled, parallel-group, randomized Phase 1/Phase 2 clinical trial of OMS103HP in a total of 35 patients undergoing arthroscopic cadaveric, or allograft, ACL reconstruction surgery.
OMS302 is the companys PharmacoSurgery product candidate being developed for use during ophthalmological procedures, including cataract and other lens replacement surgery. OMS302 is a proprietary combination of an anti-inflammatory active pharmaceutical ingredient, or API, and an API that causes pupil dilation, or mydriasis, each with safety and pharmacologic profiles.
The company developed OMS302 for use during cataract and other lens replacement surgery to maintain mydriasis, to prevent surgical miosis and to reduce postoperative pain and irritation. It completed a Phase 1/Phase 2 clinical trial that evaluated the efficacy and safety of OMS302 added to standard irrigation solution and delivered to patients undergoing cataract surgery, as well as a Phase 2 concentration-ranging clinical trial of the mydriatic API contained in OMS302 as a mydriasis induction agent. The company conducted a Phase 1/Phase 2 clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of OMS302 added to standard irrigation solution and delivered to patients undergoing cataract surgery.
OMS201 is the companys PharmacoSurgery product candidate being developed for use during urological surgery, including uroendoscopic procedures. OMS201 is a proprietary combination of an anti-inflammatory active pharmaceutical ingredient, or API, and a smooth muscle relaxant API, and is intended for local delivery to the bladder, ureter, urethra, and other urinary tract structures during urological procedures.
In its Addiction program, the company is developing proprietary compositions that include peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma, or PPARã, agonists for the treatment and prevention of addiction to substances of abuse, which may include opioids, nicotine, alcohol and amphetamines, as well as other compulsive behaviors.
In its MASP-2 program, the company is developing MASP-2 antibody therapies to treat disorders caused by complement-activated inflammation. MASP-2 is a pro-inflammatory protein target in the complement system, a component of the immune system.
Phosphodiesterase 10, or PDE10, is an enzyme that is expressed in areas of the brain linked to schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders and identified as a target for the development of anti-psychotic therapeutics. The company is developing compounds that inhibit PDE10 for the treatment of schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders.
The companys Phosphodiesterase 7, or PDE7, program is based on its demonstration of a previously unknown link between PDE7 and any movement disorder, such as Parkinsons disease, or PD, and Restless Legs Syndrome, or RLS. The company is conducting additional studies evaluating the effects of potential clinical candidates in models of Parkinsons disease and other CNS disorders.
In March 2010, the company entered into a license agreement with Asubio Pharma Co., Ltd., or Asubio, pursuant to which it received a license to PDE7 inhibitors claimed in certain patents and pending patent applications owned by Asubio for use in the treatment of movement disorders and other specified indications.
The company holds an option to acquire all patent and other intellectual property rights to a cellular redistribution assay, or CRA, which it has tested and optimized and that can be used to identify synthetic molecules, including antagonists, agonists and inverse agonists, that bind to orphan GPCRs.
The company contracted with Catalent Pharma Solutions, Inc. to manufacture three registration batches of OMS103HP in freeze-dried, or lyophilized, form.
The company has agreements with Hospira Worldwide, Inc., pursuant to which Hospira has manufactured registration batches of liquid OMS103HP at its facility in McPherson, Kansas, and agreed to manufacture and supply commercial supplies of liquid OMS103HP.
The company has contracted with Althea Technologies, Inc. for the manufacture, release testing, and stability testing of clinical supplies of OMS302 and OMS201.
The company has undertaken the development of MASP-2 antibodies with two independent antibody developers, Affitech AS and North Coast Biologics, LLC.
Omeros Corporation was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OMEROS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OMEROS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OMEROS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OMEROS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OMEROS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Omeros Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Omeros Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Omeros Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Omeros Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Omeros Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. OMEROS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OMEROS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OMEROS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OMEROS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OMEROS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OMEROS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Omeros Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Omeros Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Omeros Corporation Major Shareholders
Omeros Corporation History
Omeros Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Omeros Corporation Offices and Representations
Omeros Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Omeros Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Omeros Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Omeros Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Omeros Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Omeros Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Omeros Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Omeros Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Omeros Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Omeros Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Omeros Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Omeros Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?