- The report contains detailed information about Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation business.
About Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation, a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the research and development of drugs and diagnostic devices for brain disorders and diseases of the aged with an emphasis on Alzheimers disease. The company markets its products for sale principally in the United States, Canada, and overseas.
The company has three proprietary products on the market, and a significant research and development pipeline of products in development for the treatment of such conditions and diseases as enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH), Alzheimers disease (AD), E. coli O157:H7 contamination of food and drink products, and bacterial infections and for the diagnosis of AD and other indications. The company also has the U.S. and global patent rights for the use of statin drugs for the treatment and prevention of Alzheimers disease.
NicAlert for Tobacco Product Use and TobacAlert for Second-Hand Smoke Exposure
The company has developed and markets NicAlert and TobacAlert, which are test strips for determining whether a person is using tobacco products (NicAlert) or has been exposed to second-hand smoke (TobacAlert). The company markets the NicAlert and TobacAlert tests through its own marketing arm and distributors in North America, Europe, and Asia. TobacAlert is also available online at www.drugstore.com and at www.tobacalert.com. The company has entered into distribution and marketing agreements with companies and organizations in the U.S., the U.K., and Spain for these products.
AlzheimAlert, an Aid to the Diagnosis of Alzheimers Disease
The company offers AlzheimAlert, a proprietary urine assay that can aid physicians in the diagnosis of Alzheimers disease. It offers a kit version of the AlzheimAlert assay for sale in Europe. The AlzheimAlert kit has the CE Mark. The kit allows clinical reference laboratories to perform the AlzheimAlert assay on site with urine samples sent directly to the laboratory. It has signed distribution deals for AlzheimAlert with companies in Italy, Spain, Greece, the U.K., the Czech Republic, and South Korea.
Products in Development
NX-1207 for Enlarged Prostate (BPH): The company is developing treatments for enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH), using novel compounds. Its primary candidate, NX-1207, which completed a multi-center, double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase 2 trial, is in Phase 3.
NX-1207 for Prostate and Liver Cancer: The company is developing NX-1207 as a focal treatment for certain types of cancer. It intends to advance NX-1207 into human clinical trials for the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) and for the focal treatment of localized prostate cancer.
NXC-4720 for E. coli Contamination of Meat: The company is developing antibacterial agents for the treatment of E. coli O157:H7 bacterial contamination in hamburger meat and other food and drink products and for the treatment of urinary tract and other bacterial infections in humans which have proved resistant to conventional antibiotic treatments. It has developed new antibacterial agent, NXC-4720, as a treatment of meat at the processing stage.
The company also has developed three other antibacterial agents, NXB-4221 for the treatment of difficult chronic and persistent urinary tract infections; NXB-5886 for the treatment of streptococcal infection; and NXT-1021 for the treatment of staphylococcal infection.
The companys NicAlert and TobacAlert products face competition from clinical laboratories, such as LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics; from assay suppliers, including immunoassay developers, such as Orasure Techologies Inc. and Cozart Bioscience Ltd; and diagnostic system manufacturers, such as Roche Diagnostics, Abbott, and Diagnostic Products Corporation. NicAlert and TobacAlert also face competition from distributors who supply yes-no smoking status tests. such as SmokeCheck, NicQuick, and QuickScreen from NicCheck I, a smoking status test being marketed by Mossman & Associates Ltd from SmokeScreen, a chemical color-based tobacco test being marketed by Mermaid Diagnostics, Ltd. in the United Kingdom and from carbon monoxide (CO) monitors, such as SmokeCheck.
In the field of Alzheimers disease diagnosis, the companys competitors include Athena Diagnostics, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Thermo Fisher Scientific; Innogenetics NV, a Solvay Pharmaceuticals Corporation; and Applied NeuroSolutions, Inc.
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation was founded in 1989.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NYMOX PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NYMOX PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NYMOX PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NYMOX PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NYMOX PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. NYMOX PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NYMOX PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NYMOX PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NYMOX PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NYMOX PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NYMOX PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation Major Shareholders
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation History
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation Offices and Representations
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?