- The report contains detailed information about Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Novelos Therapeutics, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. business.
About Novelos Therapeutics, Inc.
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of oxidized glutathione-based compounds for the treatment of cancer and hepatitis. The company owns worldwide intellectual property rights related to certain clinical compounds and other pre-clinical compounds based on oxidized glutathione.
Products in Development
NOV-002, the companys primary compound, is an injectable small-molecule compound based on a formulation of oxidized glutathione (GSSG) in a 1000:1 ratio of GSSG with cisplatin, which improves the bioavailability of NOV-002 in vivo. NOV-002 acts as a chemopotentiator and a chemoprotectant by regulating redox-sensitive cell signaling pathways. NOV-002 is being developed for use in combination with standard of care chemotherapies for the treatment of solid tumors. NOV-002 is in Phase 2 development for solid tumors in combination with chemotherapy.
NOV-002 is also being developed to treat early-stage breast cancer. The company is conducting a U.S. Phase 2 neoadjuvant breast cancer trial at The University of Miami. NOV-002 is also being developed to treat chemotherapy-resistant ovarian cancer.
NOV-205, its second glutathione-based compound, is an injectable, small-molecule formulation of oxidized glutathione in a 1:1 molar ratio with inosine. NOV-205 acts as a hepatoprotective agent with immunomodulating and anti-inflammatory properties. The company is developing NOV-205 for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C non-responders. NOV-205 is in Phase 2 development for chronic hepatitis C non-responders.
The company entered into a collaboration agreement with Mundipharma International Corporation Limited (Mundipharma) to develop, manufacture, and commercialize NOV-002 in Europe, excluding the Russian Territory, most of Asia (other than China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau, the Chinese Territory), and Australia.
The company has a collaboration agreement with Lees Pharmaceutical (HK) Ltd. (Lees Pharm) to develop, manufacture, and commercialize NOV-002 and NOV-205 in the Chinese Territory.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NOVELOS THERAPEUTICS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NOVELOS THERAPEUTICS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NOVELOS THERAPEUTICS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NOVELOS THERAPEUTICS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NOVELOS THERAPEUTICS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NOVELOS THERAPEUTICS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NOVELOS THERAPEUTICS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NOVELOS THERAPEUTICS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NOVELOS THERAPEUTICS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NOVELOS THERAPEUTICS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NOVELOS THERAPEUTICS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. Major Shareholders
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. History
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. Offices and Representations
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Novelos Therapeutics, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?