- The report contains detailed information about Mylan, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mylan, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mylan, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mylan, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mylan, Inc. business.
About Mylan, Inc.
Mylan, Inc. engages in the development, licensing, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of generic, brand and branded generic pharmaceutical products for resale by others, and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) worldwide. The company, through Matrix Laboratories Limited (Matrix), manufactures and supplies API for its own products and pipeline, as well as for third parties.
The companys generic pharmaceutical business is conducted primarily in the U.S. and Canada (North America); Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA); and Australia, Japan and, New Zealand (the Asia Pacific). The companys API business is conducted principally through its majority-owned subsidiary, Matrix, which is included in the Asia Pacific. The company's specialty pharmaceutical business is conducted by Dey Pharma, L.P. (Dey).
The company operates through two segments, including Generics and Specialty.
In North America, the companys Generics segment operates through two subsidiaries, Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc. (MPI) and UDL Laboratories, Inc. (UDL). MPI is the company's primary U.S. pharmaceutical research, development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution subsidiary. MPI primarily engages in the sale of solid oral dosage products. Additionally, MPI offers transdermal patch products that are developed and manufactured by Mylan Technologies, Inc. (MTI), the company's wholly owned transdermal technology subsidiary. UDL primarily re-packages and markets products either obtained from MPI or purchased from third parties, in unit dose formats, for use primarily in hospitals and other medical institutions.
In the U.S., the company has a product portfolio for generic pharmaceutical companies, consisting of approximately 224 products, of which approximately 206 are in capsule or tablet form in an aggregate of approximately 532 dosage strengths. Included in these totals are 25 extended release products in a total of 61 dosage strengths.
In addition to those products that the company manufactures in the U.S., the company also markets, principally through UDL, 50 generic products in a total of 102 dosage strengths under supply and distribution agreements with other pharmaceutical companies. The companys U.S. product portfolio also includes three transdermal patch products in a total of 15 dosage strengths that are developed and manufactured by MTI.
Through Mylan Pharmaceuticals ULC, the company's wholly owned subsidiary, the company manufactures and markets generic pharmaceuticals in Canada. Mylan Pharmaceuticals ULC offers a portfolio of approximately 120 products, in an aggregate of approximately 260 dosage strengths.
The companys generic pharmaceutical sales in EMEA are generated primarily by its wholly-owned subsidiaries in Europe. The company has operations in 25 countries. In France, the company markets through its subsidiaries, Mylan S.A.S. and Qualimed S.A.S., a portfolio of approximately 160 products, in an aggregate of approximately 310 dosage strengths. In Italy, the company markets through its subsidiary, Mylan S.p.A., a portfolio of approximately 110 products, in an aggregate of approximately 210 dosage strengths. In Spain, the company markets through its subsidiary, Mylan Pharmaceuticals S.L., a portfolio of approximately 80 products, in an aggregate of approximately 190 dosage strengths. In Germany, the company markets through its subsidiary, Mylan dura, a portfolio of approximately 160 products, in an aggregate of approximately 830 dosage strengths. In the U.K., the company offers a product portfolio of approximately 170 products, in an aggregate of approximately 380 dosage strengths. The company also operates in various markets in Central and eastern Europe, including Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, and the Czech Republic. Additionally, the company has an export business, which focuses on Africa and the Middle East.
The company markets generic pharmaceuticals in the Asia Pacific through wholly owned subsidiaries in Australia, New Zealand, India, and Japan. Additionally, the company markets API to third parties, as well as to other M
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MYLAN, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MYLAN, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MYLAN, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MYLAN, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MYLAN, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mylan, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mylan, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mylan, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mylan, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mylan, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MYLAN, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MYLAN, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MYLAN, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MYLAN, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MYLAN, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MYLAN, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mylan, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mylan, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mylan, Inc. Major Shareholders
Mylan, Inc. History
Mylan, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mylan, Inc. Offices and Representations
Mylan, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mylan, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mylan, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Mylan, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Mylan, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mylan, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mylan, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mylan, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Mylan, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Mylan, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mylan, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mylan, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?