- The report contains detailed information about Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE business.
About Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE operates as a prescription medicine company. It engages in the manufacture and marketing of specialty pharmaceuticals in Egypt, the Middle East, and Europe. It offers products in the areas of gastroenterology, ophthalmology, cardiology, biogenetics, dermatology, and orthopedics. The company also offers products for treating vitamin b12 deficiency, respiratory tract infections, painful otitis, iron deficiency, and rheumatic disorders, as well as products in the areas of antifungal, anti-inflammation, antihemorrhagic, anthelminthic, anti-diabetic, antidiarrheal, anti-allergic for perennial and seasonal rhinitis, and anti-infective agents for skin lesions. In addition, it engages in the research, development, and manufacture of biopharmaceuticals for treating liver diseases, thrombosis, and hemostasis. The company has a strategic collaboration with ARTES Biotechnology GmbH to develop therapeutic proteins. The company was formerly known as Heliopolis Pharmaceutical Laboratories and changed its name to Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE in 1992. The company is headquartered in Cairo, Egypt.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MINAPHARM PHARMACEUTICALS SAE COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MINAPHARM PHARMACEUTICALS SAE BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MINAPHARM PHARMACEUTICALS SAE SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MINAPHARM PHARMACEUTICALS SAE FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MINAPHARM PHARMACEUTICALS SAE COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE Industry Position Analysis
6. MINAPHARM PHARMACEUTICALS SAE NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MINAPHARM PHARMACEUTICALS SAE EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MINAPHARM PHARMACEUTICALS SAE ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. EGYPT PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MINAPHARM PHARMACEUTICALS SAE IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MINAPHARM PHARMACEUTICALS SAE PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MINAPHARM PHARMACEUTICALS SAE VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE Major Shareholders
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE History
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE Offices and Representations
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE Capital Market Snapshot
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE 1-year Stock Charts
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE 5-year Stock Charts
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals SAE Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?