- The report contains detailed information about Medivir AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Medivir AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Medivir AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Medivir AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Medivir AB business.
About Medivir AB
Medivir AB engages in the research and development of proteases and protease targeting inhibitors hepatitis C, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, bone metastases, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and hypertension therapeutic areas. Its development stage projects include Lipsovir, a topical combination therapy for recurrent labial herpes, which has completed Phase III clinical trial; TMC435350, a hepatitis C virus (HCV) protease inhibitor under Phase II studies for the treatment of HCV infection; and MIV-701, a cathepsin inhibitor, which has completed Phase I studies for the treatment of bone degradation diseases, including osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, and skeletal metastases. The companys preclinical stage products include Renin to treat high blood pressure and organ protection; BACE, a protease inhibitor for treating Alzheimers disease; Cathepsin S for the treatment of autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and chronic pain; Cathepsin K inhibitor for bone degradation diseases, including osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, and skeletal metastases; COPD PI for the treatment of COPD; HIV-PI for the treatment of HIV; and HCV POL for the treatment of HCV infection. Its polymerase inhibitor projects comprise MIV-606 for the treatment of shingles and herpes virus, MIV-210 for the treatment of Hepatitis B and HIV, and MIV-310 for the treatment of HIV, which are under Phase II clinical trail; MIV-150, which is under Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of HIV; and MIV-160 and MIV-170 for HIV, and MIV-410 for HIV and cytomegalovirus treatment that are under preclinical development. Medivir AB has collaborations and partnerships with Tibotec Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.; Roche; Epiphany Biosciences; Beijing Mefuvir Medicinal Technology Co., Ltd.; Hainan Noken Pharmaceutical Industry Ltd. of China; and Presidio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. The company was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Huddinge, Sweden.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDIVIR AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDIVIR AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDIVIR AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDIVIR AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDIVIR AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Medivir AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Medivir AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Medivir AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Medivir AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Medivir AB Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDIVIR AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDIVIR AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDIVIR AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDIVIR AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDIVIR AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDIVIR AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Medivir AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Medivir AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Medivir AB Major Shareholders
Medivir AB History
Medivir AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Medivir AB Offices and Representations
Medivir AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Medivir AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Medivir AB Capital Market Snapshot
Medivir AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Medivir AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Medivir AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Medivir AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Medivir AB 1-year Stock Charts
Medivir AB 5-year Stock Charts
Medivir AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Medivir AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Medivir AB Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?