- The report contains detailed information about Macrogen that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Macrogen. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Macrogen financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Macrogen competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Macrogen business.
Macrogen, Inc. operates in the biotech industry in South Korea. The companys Sequencing division offers base sequence analysis, bacterial identification based on 16S rDNA sequences, full length sequencing services, Primer Walking sequencing services, whole genome sequencing services, and end and cDNA sequencing services, as well as library construction, data analysis, and order guideline services. Its Biochip division offers various biochip products for use in genomic research; and software products that include MacViewer, a microarray scanner and analysis software, as well as Avadis, which provides data mining and visuals along with various analysis tools for multiple platform data from microarray gene expression. This division also provides custom analysis service to enable client to obtain biological and clinical results using chips; and experimentation services. Macrogens Mouse division produces and supplies transgenic mice that are used in the research on gene functions in vitro and disease models; and knockout mice used to obtain an organism that demonstrates a new character by knocking out a specific gene. It also offers mouse breeding and pedigree maintenance, specific pathogen free (SPF) production and management, and embryo freezing through its SPF mouse breeding system. The companys BI division offers genome research services, which include assembly and analysis of genome sequences, and classification of gene location and functions, as well as provides SNP analysis and related protein database. It offers DNA chip analysis services, clustering analysis, and functional classification of related genes; and consulting services that comprise building the bio information analysis system, and database modeling and systems relating to genome analysis consulting. Macrogen offers its products and services in South Korea and internationally. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MACROGEN COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MACROGEN BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MACROGEN SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MACROGEN FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MACROGEN COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Macrogen Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Macrogen and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Macrogen and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Macrogen Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Macrogen Industry Position Analysis
6. MACROGEN NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MACROGEN EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MACROGEN ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MACROGEN IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MACROGEN PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MACROGEN VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Macrogen Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Macrogen Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Macrogen Major Shareholders
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Macrogen Offices and Representations
Macrogen SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Macrogen Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Macrogen Capital Market Snapshot
Macrogen Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Macrogen Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Macrogen Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Macrogen Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Macrogen 1-year Stock Charts
Macrogen 5-year Stock Charts
Macrogen vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Macrogen vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Macrogen Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?