- The report contains detailed information about Lannett Company, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lannett Company, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lannett Company, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lannett Company, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lannett Company, Inc. business.
About Lannett Company, Inc.
Lannett Company, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of generic versions of pharmaceutical products in the United States.
The companys products that are manufactured and sold are prescription products and of which Levo, Digoxin, Butalbital, Cocaine, and Morphine Sulfate are the key products.
The various products offered by the company and their medical indications include Acetazolamide Tablets for glaucoma; Amantadine Gel Capsules for parkinsons disease; Baclofen Tablets for muscle relaxation; Bethanechol Chloride Tablets for urinary retention; Butalbital, Aspirin, and Caffeine Capsules for migraine headache; Butalbital, Aspirin, Caffeine with Codeine Phosphate Capsules for migraine headache; Clindamycin HCl Capsules used as an antibiotic; Cocaine Topical Solution used as an anesthetic; Danazol Capsules for endometriosis; Dicyclomine Tablets for irritable bowels; Dicyclomine Capsules for irritable bowels; Digoxin Tablets for congestive heart failure; Dipyridamole Tablets, an anticoagulant; Doxycycline Tablets, an antibiotic; Doxycycline Hyclate Tablets, an antibiotic; Esterified Estrogen and Methyltestoterone Tablets for hormone replacement; Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet for water retention; Hydromorphone HCl Tablets for pain management; Levothyroxine Sodium Tablets for thyroid deficiency; Morphine Sulfate Oral Solution for pain management; OB-Natal ONE Gel Capsules for pregnancy; Oxycodone HCl Oral Solution for pain management; Phentermine HCl Tablets for weight loss; Phentermine HCl Capsules for weight loss; Pilocarpine HCl Tablets for dryness of the mouth; Primidone Tablets for epilepsy; Probenecid Tablets for gout; Rifampin Capsules, an antibiotic; Terbutaline Sulfate Tablets for bronchospasms; Unithroid Tablet for thyroid deficiency; and Ursodiol Capsules for gallstone.
The companys products containing Levo are produced and marketed with 12 varying potencies. In addition to generic Levo tablets, it also markets and distributes Unithroid tablets, a branded version of Levo, which is produced and marketed with 11 varying potencies.
Digoxin tablets are produced and marketed with 2 different potencies (0.125 and 0.25 milligrams (mg) per tablet). The company distributes 2 products containing Butalbital. Morphine Sulfate liquid oral solution is produced and marketed in 3 different size containers (20 mgs per mL in 30, 120 and 240 mL bottles). Cocaine Topical Solution (C-Topical) is produced and marketed in 2 different strengths and 2 different size containers. (4% per 4 and 10 ml bottles and 10% per 4 and 10 ml bottles).
The companys customers include McKesson; Cardinal Health; Amerisource Bergen; and Walgreens.
The companys major supplier of finished products includes Jerome Stevens Pharmaceutical (JSP).
The company has various supply and development agreements with Wintac of India; Orion Pharma of Finland; Azad Pharma AG; Swiss Caps of Switzerland; Pharma 2B of Israel; and the GC Group, as well as certain domestic companies, including Jerome Stevens; Banner Pharmacaps; Cerovene; Summit Bioscience LLC; and Inverness.
The companys competitors include Watson; Breckenridge; GlaxoSmithKline; Impax; Caraco; Westward; Par; Mylan; Sandoz; Ranbaxy; Abbott; Monarch; Forest; Roxane; Mallinckrodt; Qualitest; URL; Amneal; Versapharm; and Mylan.
Lannett Company, Inc. was founded in 1942.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LANNETT COMPANY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LANNETT COMPANY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LANNETT COMPANY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LANNETT COMPANY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LANNETT COMPANY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lannett Company, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lannett Company, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lannett Company, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lannett Company, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lannett Company, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LANNETT COMPANY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LANNETT COMPANY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LANNETT COMPANY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LANNETT COMPANY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LANNETT COMPANY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LANNETT COMPANY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lannett Company, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lannett Company, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lannett Company, Inc. Major Shareholders
Lannett Company, Inc. History
Lannett Company, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lannett Company, Inc. Offices and Representations
Lannett Company, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lannett Company, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lannett Company, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Lannett Company, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Lannett Company, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lannett Company, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lannett Company, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lannett Company, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Lannett Company, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Lannett Company, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lannett Company, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lannett Company, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?