- The report contains detailed information about Laboratorios Almirall SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Laboratorios Almirall SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Laboratorios Almirall SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Laboratorios Almirall SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Laboratorios Almirall SA business.
About Laboratorios Almirall SA
Laboratorios Almirall S.A., a pharmaceutical company, engages in the research, development, manufacture, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, and Dermatology. The companys products comprise Aclidinium bromide for the treatment of COPD, which is in phase III clinical development; AB+ Formoterol for the treatment of COPD that is in phase II clinical development; AB + ICS, an anti-inflammatory agent for the treatment of COPD, which is in preclinical development; LAS100977and LAS186368 for the treatment of asthma and COPD that are in pre clinical and phase II clinical development; and LAS186323 and LAS187247, which are DHODH inhibitors for the oral treatment of rheumatoid arthritis that are in phase I and pre clinical development. Its products also include LAS41001 for Acne Rosacea and LAS41002 for eczema, which have completed Phase III clinical trials; LAS41003 for treating infected eczema and LAS41004 for Psoriasis that are in preclinical development; LAS41005, a Phase III trial product for skin care; and Linaclotide, a pre clinical stage product. Almirall sells its products in Germany, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Poland, Belgium, Spain, France, Italy, Portugal, Austria, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1943 and is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LABORATORIOS ALMIRALL SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LABORATORIOS ALMIRALL SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LABORATORIOS ALMIRALL SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LABORATORIOS ALMIRALL SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LABORATORIOS ALMIRALL SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Laboratorios Almirall SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Laboratorios Almirall SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Laboratorios Almirall SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Laboratorios Almirall SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Laboratorios Almirall SA Industry Position Analysis
6. LABORATORIOS ALMIRALL SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LABORATORIOS ALMIRALL SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LABORATORIOS ALMIRALL SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SPAIN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LABORATORIOS ALMIRALL SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LABORATORIOS ALMIRALL SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LABORATORIOS ALMIRALL SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Laboratorios Almirall SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Laboratorios Almirall SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Laboratorios Almirall SA Major Shareholders
Laboratorios Almirall SA History
Laboratorios Almirall SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Laboratorios Almirall SA Offices and Representations
Laboratorios Almirall SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Laboratorios Almirall SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Laboratorios Almirall SA Capital Market Snapshot
Laboratorios Almirall SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Laboratorios Almirall SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Laboratorios Almirall SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Laboratorios Almirall SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Laboratorios Almirall SA 1-year Stock Charts
Laboratorios Almirall SA 5-year Stock Charts
Laboratorios Almirall SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Laboratorios Almirall SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Laboratorios Almirall SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?