- The report contains detailed information about Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. business.
About Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc.
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc., through an indirect subsidiary, Hainan Zhonghe Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of prescription polypeptide drugs in China.
The companys principal products are prescription polypeptide drugs used to treat immune system malfunction and hyper function. Using various formulas, it produces various peptide products with various forms of delivery, including injections, capsules, and pills. It also offers chemical products.
The company manufactures and markets four polypeptide products in China, including Thymopentin (TP-5); Somatostatin (SS); Thymosin Alpha 1 (Alpha 1); and Desmopressin Acetate (DDAVP).
Thymopentin (TP-5): TP-5 is a two-phase immunostimulant and is used for treating tumor and hepatitis. TP-5 has a range of applications. Studies have indicated that TP-5 would increase and promote the natural immune systems to defend against malignant diseases. The company produces TP-5 in two forms: TP-5 freeze-dry powder and TP-5 pre-filled injection.
Somatostatin (SS): Somatostatin for injection is a synthetic cyclic 14-amino acid peptide. It is entirely identical in structure and activity to naturally occurring somatostatin. It is used in treatment for acute severe pancreatitis, upper gastrointestinal hemorrhages, pancreatic fistulas, intestinal fistulas, and biliary fistulas. It inhibits endocrine and exocrine secretions of gastric somatostatin. The company produces Somatostatin in 2 specifications: 0.25mg and 3mg.
Thymosin Alpha 1 (Alpha 1): Thymosin Alpha 1 provides treatment for chronic hepatitis B when used alone or in combination with interferon. Primary research indicates that Thymosin Alpha 1 is also used in treating various other diseases as well, including hepatitis C, malignant tumors, melanoma, and HIV/AIDS. It produces Thymosin Alpha 1 in a 1.6mg specification.
Desmopressin Acetate Injection (DDAVP): DDAVP is a synthetic analogue of the natural pituitary hormone 8-arginine vasopressin (ADH), an antidiuretic hormone affecting renal water conservation. It is used before surgeries to prevent bleeding, It is also a treatment for nocturnal enuresis, central diabetes insipidus, polyuria, polydipsia mild, and moderate forms of hemophilia A. The company produces DDAVP in 2 specifications: 4ug and 15ug.
New Products in the Pipeline
The company is developing approximately 11 new products in different stages from per-clinical research to Chinese State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) application, which would address the diseases, including diabetes, coagulant disease, hydrocephalus, and tumor. Among the new peptide products which are launching in 2010, Entecavir is a new oral guanine nucleoside analog used in the treatment of anti-hepatitis B virus, efficacious in inhibiting reverse transcription, DNA replication and transcription in the viral replication process, suitable for antivirus therapy of development trend of hepatitis B during different periods.
The companys suppliers include Sinopep Pharmaceutical Inc.; Zhejiang Xinkang Pharmaceutical Glass Co., Ltd.; Hubei Huaqiang High-tech Co., Ltd.; and Shandong Weigao Group Medical Polymer Company Limited.
The companys products are sold primarily through pharmaceutical distribution companies which in turn sell its products to hospitals and medical institutions. Its customers include Beijing Yabaofangda Pharmaceutical Limited; Chongqing Dinghai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.; Beijing Xingshengyuan Pharmaceutical Ltd.; Jiangxi Jinsheng Pharmaceutical Ltd.; Jinan Shiqiang Pharmaceutical Limited; and Chengdu Huashida Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
The companys domestic competitors include Shenzhen Hanyu; Beijing SL; Wuhan Hualong; Hayao Group; Beijing Shiqiao; Hainan Shuangcheng; Chengdu Di'ao; and Nanjing Changao. Its international competitors include Ferring and Siclone.
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KUN RUN BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KUN RUN BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KUN RUN BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KUN RUN BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KUN RUN BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. KUN RUN BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KUN RUN BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KUN RUN BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KUN RUN BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KUN RUN BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KUN RUN BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. Major Shareholders
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. History
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. Offices and Representations
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kun Run Biotechnology, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?