- The report contains detailed information about Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. business.
About Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd.
Jubilant Organosys Limited, an integrated pharmaceutical company, provides custom research and manufacturing services (CRAMS), and drug discovery and development services (DDDS) in India.
The company has operations across the pharmaceuticals value chain ranging from drug discovery services, custom research and manufacturing services, advance intermediates and fine chemicals to active pharmaceutical ingredients, dosage forms, and regulatory affairs services.
The companys primary business segments are organized around customers, on industry and product lines as under:
Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences Products & Services: This segment includes Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients (APIs) and Custom Research & Manufacturing Services.
Industrial & Performance Products: This segment includes Organic Intermediates, Agri and Animal Nutrition Products, Industrial products for tyres, textiles and coatings; Consumer Products for woodworking solutions; and Food Polymers and Specialty Gases.
PHARMACEUTICALS AND LIFE SCIENCES PRODUCTS & SERVICES (PLSPS)
The companys PLSPS business is divided into the following sub-segments: CRAMS - Custom Research & Manufacturing Services, Drug Discovery and Development Services, Generic Dosage Forms, and Healthcare.
The company is a manufacturer of Pyridine and its derivatives worldwide. It provides a range of fine chemicals and advanced intermediates to the global pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, and life sciences industry. These comprise pyridine and its derivatives - which are used as solvents, basic building blocks, and advanced intermediates with application in the pharmaceuticals and agrochemicals industry. Within Proprietary Products, the company has a library of approximately 150 products which are developed in house.
The company, under its nutritional products business, makes Niacin and Niacinamide. It is integrated into manufacturing of Beta Picoline, which is the basic raw material used in the making of nutritional products.
The company, under Exclusive Synthesis, offers research, development, and manufacturing services for intermediates and APIs for New Chemical Entities (NCEs) and in market products from development to commercialization stage.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs): The company, under APIs, focuses on therapeutic segments, such as Central Nervous System (CNS), Cardiovascular System (CVS), Gastro Intestinal (GI), and Anti-Infectives. It has 19 products under active development. Its APIs are exported worldwide, into emerging as well as developed markets. The main markets are North America, South America, Europe, Japan, Korea, CIS Countries, and Australia.
CMO of Sterile Injectables and Non-Sterile Products: The CMO business services the range of life sciences industry requirements - from large scale pharmaceutical companies to virtual biotechnology organizations, with two independently branded CMO organizations in North America: Hollister-Stier contract manufacturing located in Spokane, Washington, USA and Draxis Pharma located in Montreal, Canada, and its own in-house solid dosage form capabilities.
The Hollister-Stier facility is focused on the delivery of clinical and commercial fill and finish services for sterile parenteral pharmaceuticals, utilizing both liquid and lyophilisation capabilities.
Speciality Pharmaceuticals: Speciality Pharmaceuticals business comprises Radiopharmaceuticals and Allergenic Extracts. Nuclear medicine imaging and therapeutic agents are the focus of the Radiopharmaceuticals Division DRAXIMAGE which develops, manufactures, and markets diagnostic imaging and therapeutic radiopharmaceutical products for the global marketplace. Products marketed by the radiopharmaceutical division include a line of lyophilized Technetium-99m kits used in nuclear medicine imaging procedures and a line of imaging and therapeutic products labeled with a variety of isotopes including Sodium Iodide I-131.
Drug Discovery and Development Services (DDDS)
The Drug Discovery and Development Services business is integrated across three subsidiaries, Jubilant Biosys, Jubilant Chemsys and Clinsys Clinical Re
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. JUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. Major Shareholders
Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. History
Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. Offices and Representations
Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?