- The report contains detailed information about IS Pharma plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IS Pharma plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IS Pharma plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IS Pharma plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IS Pharma plc business.
About IS Pharma plc
IS Pharma plc, through its subsidiaries, develops, acquires, and commercializes various pharmaceutical and medical devices focusing on the areas of critical care, oncology, and neurology in the United Kingdom and internationally. The companys commercial product line includes Volplex, a sterile, apyrogenic plasma substitute solution for intravenous infusion; Cryogesic and Dermogesic, vapo-coolant sprays for topical local analgesia prior to minor invasive procedures; Mysoline, an oral treatment for various forms of epilepsy and essential tremor; Aloxi, an antagonist used for the prevention of nausea and vomiting; and Isoplex, a succinylated gelatin plasma substitute in a balanced electrolyte solution providing fluid volume replacement and improvement in electrolyte balance. Its late stage development products comprise Haemopressin, an injectable product for treatment of bleeding oesophageal varices; Acoranil, a liquid presentation of antidepressant for patients unable to take tablets; AquiHex, a solution to help reduce hospital acquired infections; and Gentispray, an ear spray combination of an antibiotic and steroid for the treatment of otitis externa. The companys partnered product line consists of OptiFlo, various catheter irrigation solutions, distributed by Bard Ltd.; ContiSol, a brand of catheter irrigation solutions; and Micelle Nanotechnology, a drug delivery system in development, which is licensed to Plethora Solutions Holdings PLC for the treatment of interstitial cystitis. IS Pharma plc was formerly known as Maelor plc and changed its name to IS Pharma plc in April 2008. The company is based in Chester, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IS PHARMA PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IS PHARMA PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IS PHARMA PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IS PHARMA PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IS PHARMA PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IS Pharma plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IS Pharma plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IS Pharma plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IS Pharma plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IS Pharma plc Industry Position Analysis
6. IS PHARMA PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IS PHARMA PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IS PHARMA PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IS PHARMA PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IS PHARMA PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IS PHARMA PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IS Pharma plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IS Pharma plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IS Pharma plc Major Shareholders
IS Pharma plc History
IS Pharma plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IS Pharma plc Offices and Representations
IS Pharma plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IS Pharma plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IS Pharma plc Capital Market Snapshot
IS Pharma plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
IS Pharma plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IS Pharma plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IS Pharma plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IS Pharma plc 1-year Stock Charts
IS Pharma plc 5-year Stock Charts
IS Pharma plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IS Pharma plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IS Pharma plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?