- The report contains detailed information about InVitro International that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for InVitro International. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The InVitro International financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes InVitro International competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of InVitro International business.
About InVitro International
InVitro International (the Company or InVitro) was incorporated in California in 1985. The Company is engaged in the manufacture and sale of proprietary and preventive products and services directed to human and environmental safety. The Company distributes child safety and identification products and manufactures and markets proprietary in vitro assay kits and systems to detect, rank and predict the potential level of irritancy, toxicity or corrosivity of substances on human eye and/or skin tissue. Since late June 1996, the Company has marketed the Guardian DNA* child safety system through hospitals and other institutional markets.
In vitro tests sold by the Company principally include its IRRITECTION Assay System to evaluate potential for dermal and ocular irritation and CORROSITEX assays to determine Packing Group corrosivity level classifications within regulatory guidelines applicable to the transport and storage of chemicals, formulations and hazardous waste. These assays are principally used by manufacturers and others to verify product safety of consumer, household and industrial products, enable compliance with transportation and environmental regulations and assist in evaluation of workplace safety.
Products and Services
Guardian DNA Child Identification and Safety
The Company entered into a Distributorship Agreement on March 11, 1996 to market the Guardian-DNA identification system developed and supplied by Miragen Inc (Miragen), of Irvine, California.
Child Safety and Identification
The Guardian DNA product and service is a system that provides a reliable means of permitting the positive identification of a child at birth and for many years after the child's DNA sample was originally collected. Guardian DNA therefore addresses the requirements of parents who desire a means of positive long-term identification. Guardian DNA also provides educational tools for parents to protect their children in today's society.
Guardian DNA Sales and Marketing
The market targeted by the Company included institutions and professionals servicing pregnant women.
IRRITECTION Ocular and Dermal Assay System
InVitro originally introduced its EYTEX test kits in 1989 to assess ocular (eye) irritation and its SKINTEX test kits in 1990 to evaluate dermal (skin) irritation. The products were enhanced significantly and introduced to the market in July 1995 as the IRRITECTION Assay System.
The Company's IRRITECTION Assay System is a rapid, accurate, objective, reproducible and relatively inexpensive procedure for determining ocular and dermal irritancy potential. The Company produces various IRRITECTION test kits, which are directed to different applications and characteristics of products to be tested. Different tests are provided to clear, water-soluble products; insoluble, colored or opaque products; products with low surface tension; and alkaline products.
The IRRITECTION Assay System, as enhanced, is an application-driven irritation testing system. Designed to upgrade and enhance EYTEX and SKINTEX test kits, IRRITECTION assays are available in four basic variations, with a single unifying testing system directed to several specific markets. Targeted markets include industrial chemicals; industrial cleaners; petrochemicals; cosmetics; surfactants; and workplace health and safety, particularly for textile and dye manufacturing.
In addition to its assay test kits, InVitro offers a laboratory system, which includes an automated microplate reader and other supplies and components necessary for a customer to perform the IRRITECTION Assay System tests. The computer-driven microplate reader introduced in 1995 reduces total assay processing time and provides a user-friendly testing protocol. InVitro also sells a proprietary computer software program that is used in conjunction with the IRRITECTION Assay System for data analysis and quality control.
The Company currently offers IRRITECTION test kits for 16 different applications, each kit containing components to test from five to 10 samples.
CORROSITEX Packing Group Classification:
The Company introduced CORROSITEX during 1993 for Packing Group classification of corrosive chemicals, formulations and hazardous waste in response to United Nations guidelines and U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations originally implemented in October 1993.
CORROSITEX is a cost-effective, rapid in vitro alternative to measure the corrosivity level of chemicals, formulations and hazardous waste for Packing Group classification. The CORROSITEX system includes a modification of the Company's patented dermal biobarrier (membranes with materials that mimic human skin) and a chemical detection system in a chamber beneath the biobarrier. The test sample is applied to the dermal biobarrier.
The DOT exemption permits the use of CORROSITEX for testing a wide variety of chemicals and compounds, including organic and inorganic acids and acid derivatives, acyl halides, alkylamines and polyalklamines, organic and inorganic bases, chlorosilanes, and metal halides and oxyhalides.
Customized Technology Services
InVitro's Customized Technology Services (CTS) Division works directly with prospects and customers to develop application-specific product enhancements.
InVitro actively works with a variety of U.S and foreign government departments and agencies, having responsibility for monitoring hazardous materials, to solicit their support in promoting the use of in vitro irritancy and corrosivity testing. In addition to the DOT, in the U.S. these include the Department of Defense, which provides directives for remediation of military installations, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Guardian DNA: The Companys competitors of Biological identification companies include Child Trace International, Inc., Safe-T-Child, QuestGen and BirthMark.
Other In Vitro Technologies: The Companys competitors include Clonetics Corporation of San Diego, MatTek Corporation of Ashland and Micro Devices Company of Menlo Park.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INVITRO INTERNATIONAL COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INVITRO INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INVITRO INTERNATIONAL SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INVITRO INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INVITRO INTERNATIONAL COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. InVitro International Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of InVitro International and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of InVitro International and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. InVitro International Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. InVitro International Industry Position Analysis
6. INVITRO INTERNATIONAL NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INVITRO INTERNATIONAL EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INVITRO INTERNATIONAL ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INVITRO INTERNATIONAL IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INVITRO INTERNATIONAL PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INVITRO INTERNATIONAL VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
InVitro International Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
InVitro International Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
InVitro International Major Shareholders
InVitro International History
InVitro International Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
InVitro International Offices and Representations
InVitro International SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
InVitro International Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
InVitro International Capital Market Snapshot
InVitro International Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
InVitro International Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
InVitro International Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
InVitro International Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
InVitro International 1-year Stock Charts
InVitro International 5-year Stock Charts
InVitro International vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
InVitro International vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
InVitro International Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?