- The report contains detailed information about International Isotopes Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for International Isotopes Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The International Isotopes Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes International Isotopes Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of International Isotopes Inc. business.
About International Isotopes Inc.
International Isotopes Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures a range of nuclear medicine calibration and reference standards, a range of products, including cobalt teletherapy sources, and a selection of radioisotopes and radiochemicals for medical research, and clinical devices. The company also provides a host of transportation, recycling, and processing services on a contract basis for clients.
The companys wholly owned subsidiaries are International Isotopes Idaho Inc.; International Isotopes Fluorine Products, Inc.; and International Isotopes Transportation Services, Inc.
The companys business consists of six reportable segments: Nuclear Medicine Standards, Cobalt Products, Radiochemical Products, Fluorine Products, Radiological Services, and Transportation.
Nuclear Medicine Standards
This segment consists of the manufacture of sources and standards associated with SPECT (single photon emission computed tomography), patient positioning, and calibration or operational testing of dose measuring equipment for the nuclear pharmacy industry. These items include flood sources, dose calibrators, rod sources, flexible and rigid rulers, spot markers, pen point markers, and a host of specialty design items. The company manufactures these products for RadQual LLC, through a manufacturing agreement.
This segment includes the production of bulk cobalt (cobalt-60), fabrication of cobalt capsules for teletherapy or irradiation devices, and recycling of expended cobalt sources. The company depends on the Department of Energy (DOE) and its prime-operating contractor to produce cobalt-60 for the company. It sells bulk cobalt to a customer that uses it to fabricate sealed sources for the Elekta Gamma Knife unit.
This segment includes production and distribution of various isotopically pure radiochemicals for medical, industrial, or research applications. These products are either directly produced by the company or are purchased in bulk from other producers and distributed by it in customized packages and chemical forms tailored to meet customer requirements. The iodine -131 is supplied through an agreement with NTP Radioisotopes (Pty) Ltd. (NTP) in South Africa and is imported as a radiochemical intended for medical applications. The iodine -131 is imported as a radiochemical intended for medical applications. The iodine-131 is used in the treatment and diagnosis of various diseases of the thyroid, such as graves disease, thyroid cancer, and hyperthyroidism. There are also various investigational and clinical trials underway to explore the use of iodine-131 for, such things as the treatment of breast, lung, prostate, and ovarian cancers. It also sells bulk Cobalt-57 (Co-57), Cesium-137 (Cs-137), Sodium-22 (Na-22), and Barium-133 (Ba-133) isotope. The target markets for these products are customers who incorporate them into finished industrial or medical devices; use radioisotope products in clinical trials for various medical applications; or further process and include the radioisotope products into a pharmaceutical product for Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved therapy or imaging.
The companys fluorine products business segment supports production and sale of the gases produced using its fluorine extraction process (FEP), which is a process that produces fluoride gas products through a solid to solid reaction between depleted uranium tetrafluoride (DUF4) and various solid metal oxides, such as silicon, boron, or germanium.
This segment includes various miscellaneous services, the primary of which is processing gemstones that have undergone irradiation for color enhancement. It has a contract with one customer, Quali-Tech, Inc., for gemstone processing. Other services in this segment consist of radiological engineering consultant services, contract shipping services for large quantities of radioactive materials, research and development activities, and type A package certification testing.
This segment, through its subsidiary, International Isotopes Transportation Services (IITS), provides for transportation of its products and offers for hire transportation services of hazardous and non-hazardous cargo materials. IITS involves in the transportation of hazardous, radioactive, materials, including cobalt shipments.
On December 15, 2010, International Isotopes Inc. announced that the company has formed a new joint venture business on a 50-50 ownership basis with RadQual, LLC, and has acquired the assets of Technology Imaging Services Inc. TIS had been a major distributor of products and services for nuclear medicine, nuclear cardiology, and PET imaging.
International Isotopes Inc. was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNATIONAL ISOTOPES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNATIONAL ISOTOPES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNATIONAL ISOTOPES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNATIONAL ISOTOPES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNATIONAL ISOTOPES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. International Isotopes Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of International Isotopes Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of International Isotopes Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. International Isotopes Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. International Isotopes Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNATIONAL ISOTOPES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNATIONAL ISOTOPES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNATIONAL ISOTOPES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNATIONAL ISOTOPES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNATIONAL ISOTOPES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNATIONAL ISOTOPES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
International Isotopes Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
International Isotopes Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
International Isotopes Inc. Major Shareholders
International Isotopes Inc. History
International Isotopes Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
International Isotopes Inc. Offices and Representations
International Isotopes Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
International Isotopes Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
International Isotopes Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
International Isotopes Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
International Isotopes Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
International Isotopes Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
International Isotopes Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
International Isotopes Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
International Isotopes Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
International Isotopes Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
International Isotopes Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
International Isotopes Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?