- The report contains detailed information about Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Intellect Neurosciences, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. business.
About Intellect Neurosciences, Inc.
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the research and development of disease-modifying therapeutic products for the treatment and prevention of Alzheimer's disease (AD) and other diseases associated with oxidative stress.
The advanced internal product in the companys drug development pipeline is OXIGON (OX1), an orally-administered, brain-penetrating, copper-binding small molecule to slow down or arrest Alzheimers disease in the early stages by stabilizing amyloid beta in non-toxic form and preventing oxidative damage leading to inflammation and cell death. The drug treats other neurodegenerative diseases, such as Parkinsons and Wilsons disease. OX1 was tested in human phase I safety clinical trials.
Monoclonal Antibody: IN-NO1 (Passive Immunotherapy - IN-N01)
IN-NO1 is a specific humanized monoclonal antibody designed to prevent the accumulation of amyloid beta in the brain of Alzheimers patients. IN-NO1 is to be a second-generation product. IN-N01 has application to treat blinding diseases, such as glaucoma and age-related macular degeneration in which amyloid beta toxicity is similarly implicated. The company owns a monoclonal antibody from Immuno-Biological Laboratories Co., Ltd. (IBL), which has been humanized by MRCT. The specificity of IN-N01, which binds major classes of circulating and pharmacokinetics profiles, is a candidate for passive immunization. Additional modifications of the molecule are being made to reduce the side effects, such as pro-inflammatory effects, vasogenic edema, and microhemorrhage.
Active Vaccine: RV 01 and RV02 (Active Immunotherapy RECALL-VAX)
The company has two drug candidates based on its RECALL-VAX technology, which is an active vaccine for Alzheimers. RECALL-VAX delay or prevent the development of Alzheimers in those people who are at risk by stimulating their immune systems to produce antibodies that clear amyloid beta and prevent further accumulation and deposition.
Research Collaboration Agreement with MRC Technology (MRCT): The company entered into a research collaboration agreement with MRCT pursuant to which MRCT agreed to conduct a project to humanize one of its beta-amyloid specific, monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of AD.
Elan Pharma International Limited and Wyeth License Agreement: In 2008, the company entered into a license agreement with AHP Manufacturing BV, acting through its Wyeth Medica Ireland Branch, (Wyeth) and Elan Pharma International Limited (Elan) to provide Wyeth and Elan (licensees) with certain license rights under certain of its patents and patent applications (the licensed patents) relating to certain antibodies that would serve as therapeutic products for the treatment for AD (the licensed products). The company granted the licensees a non-exclusive license under the licensed patents to research, develop, manufacture, and commercialize licensed products.
ANTISENILIN Option and License Agreement: In 2008, the company entered into an option agreement with a global pharmaceutical company (option holder) regarding an option to obtain a license under certain of its patents and patent applications (the subject patents) related to antibodies and methods of treatment for AD and to make, have made, use, sell, offer to sell, and import certain licensed products.
GSK Option and License Agreement: In 2009, the company entered into an option agreement with Glaxo Group Limited (GSK) regarding an option to purchase a license under certain of its patents and patent applications (the GSK patents) related to antibodies and methods of treatment for AD. It granted GSK an irrevocable option to acquire a non-exclusive, royalty bearing license under the GSK patents with the right to grant sublicenses, to develop, have developed, make, have made, use, offer to sell, sell, import, and have imported licensed products.
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. was incorporated in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTELLECT NEUROSCIENCES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTELLECT NEUROSCIENCES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTELLECT NEUROSCIENCES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTELLECT NEUROSCIENCES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTELLECT NEUROSCIENCES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTELLECT NEUROSCIENCES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTELLECT NEUROSCIENCES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTELLECT NEUROSCIENCES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTELLECT NEUROSCIENCES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTELLECT NEUROSCIENCES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTELLECT NEUROSCIENCES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. Major Shareholders
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. History
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. Offices and Representations
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?