- The report contains detailed information about Incyte Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Incyte Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Incyte Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Incyte Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Incyte Corporation business.
About Incyte Corporation
Incyte Corporation, a drug discovery and development company, focuses on developing proprietary small molecule drugs to treat serious unmet medical needs.
The companys pipeline includes compounds in various stages of development, primarily in the areas of oncology and inflammation.
Janus Kinase (JAK) Program for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms, Other Hematologic Malignancies and Cancers, and Inflammation
The JAK family composes four tyrosine kinasesJAK1, JAK2, JAK3 and Tyk2that are involved in signaling triggered by various cytokines and growth factors. JAKs are central to various biologic processes, including the formation and development of blood cells, and the regulation of immune functions. The company has discovered multiple potent, selective and orally bioavailable JAK inhibitors that are selective for JAK1 and JAK2 from various chemical scaffolds. Its primary JAK inhibitor for hematologic and oncology indications, INCB18424, is in Phase III development for myelofibrosis and Phase II development for polycythemia vera and essential thrombocythemia. It is also in Phase II development as a topical treatment for psoriasis. The companys primary JAK inhibitor for inflammation, INCB28050, is in Phase II development as an oral treatment for rheumatoid arthritis. The company has entered into a license, development and commercialization agreement with Lilly. Under the terms of the Lilly agreement, Lilly received worldwide development and commercialization rights to INCB28050 and certain back-up compounds for inflammatory and autoimmune diseases.
c-MET for Solid Tumors
c-MET is a clinically validated receptor kinase cancer target and abnormal c-MET activation in cancer correlates with poor prognosis. Its primary c-MET inhibitor is INCB28060. The company has established a collaboration for this program with Novartis International Pharmaceutical Ltd. Novartis received worldwide development and commercialization rights to INCB28060 and certain back-up compounds in all indications. Under its collaboration with Novartis, the company initiated a Phase I clinical trial.
Sheddase Inhibitor Program for Solid Tumors
The company has identified novel, potent, and orally available small-molecule inhibitors of sheddase. Sheddase is an enzyme that activates four epidermal growth factor receptors that play a key role in the growth and survival of multiple tumor types, including breast, colorectal, and non-small lung cancers. INCB7839, its primary sheddase compound, is in an ongoing Phase II clinical trial designed to determine its effectiveness when used in combination with trastuzumab (Herceptin).
IDO for Solid Tumors
The enzyme, indoleamine 2, 3-dioxygenase, IDO, is a key regulator of the mechanisms that are responsible for allowing tumors to escape from a patient's immune surveillance. Its compound, INCB24360, represents an inhibitor of the enzyme IDO. An investigational new drug application (IND) has been cleared and it intends to initiate a Phase I/II clinical trial in patients with solid tumors.
11ßHSD1 Program for Type 2 Diabetes and Related Disorders
The company has developed a chemically diverse series of proprietary oral inhibitors of 11ßHSD1, an enzyme that converts the biologically-inactive steroid cortisone into the potent biologically-active hormone cortisol. It is developing INCB13739, a Phase IIb product to treat type 2 diabetes.
The company has entered into a collaborative research and license agreement with Pfizer Inc. for the pursuit of its CCR2 antagonist program. Pfizer gained worldwide development and commercialization rights to its portfolio of CCR2 antagonist compounds.
Incyte Corporation was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INCYTE CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INCYTE CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INCYTE CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INCYTE CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INCYTE CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Incyte Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Incyte Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Incyte Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Incyte Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Incyte Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. INCYTE CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INCYTE CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INCYTE CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INCYTE CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INCYTE CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INCYTE CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Incyte Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Incyte Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Incyte Corporation Major Shareholders
Incyte Corporation History
Incyte Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Incyte Corporation Offices and Representations
Incyte Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Incyte Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Incyte Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Incyte Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Incyte Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Incyte Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Incyte Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Incyte Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Incyte Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Incyte Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Incyte Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Incyte Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?