- The report contains detailed information about Immuron Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Immuron Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Immuron Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Immuron Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Immuron Limited business.
About Immuron Limited
Immuron Limited, a biotechnology company, engages in the research and development of pharmaceutical products in Australia. The companys commercial and pipeline products contain naturally occurring antigen targeted antibodies and other proteins, to address a range of gastrointestinal, infectious, and immune- mediated diseases.
The companys antibody-containing products target diseases, including HIV/AIDS, influenza, gastrointestinal mucositis related to cancer, metabolic syndrome and type ii diabetes, hepatitis C and liver cancer, and gastrointestinal infections from C. difficile, E. coli, and rotavirus.
Travelan: The product is marketed globally by Immuron and is licensed for U.S. marketing to Alaven Consumer Health.
BioGard: The product has been formulated particularly to address gastrointestinal inflammatory processes seen in persons with HIV/AIDS and chronic GI inflammatory diseases.
Rotavirus: Gastrogard-R is a non-sterile, oral powder consisting of concentrated proteins, including immunoglobulins harvested from the colostrum of hyperimmunised cows. The primary immunoglobulin is IgG1.
Influenza (Flu): Immuron is developing an all natural formulation of anti-influenza antibodies and other protective proteins to provide immediate acting immunity to an individual at risk of exposure to influenza virus infection. The product is designed to be marketed as an over the counter natural remedy with clinical data to support its claims.
IMN 3001: IMN 3001 is an oral BCP formulation containing anti-LPS immunoglobulin (IgG1), insulin growth and other natural âfactor (IGF-1), transmissible growth factor (TGF) bioactives. Immuron is developing a natural, orally delivered mouthwash/drink, to help prevent and treat oral and gastrointestinal mucositis (together termed alimentary mucositis).
C. difficile: Oral immunotherapy BCP formulation containing polyclonal antibodies against the C. difficile spore and its toxins which can aid in the prevention and treatment of C. difficile Associated Disease (CDAD), including antibiotic associated diarrhoea.
Hepataitis C: The company is developing an oral immunotherapy for Hepataitis C, which would be based on a revolutionary technology to be acquired from Hadassah Medical Center.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMMURON LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMMURON LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMMURON LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMMURON LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMMURON LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Immuron Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Immuron Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Immuron Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Immuron Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Immuron Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. IMMURON LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMMURON LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMMURON LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMMURON LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMMURON LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMMURON LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Immuron Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Immuron Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Immuron Limited Major Shareholders
Immuron Limited History
Immuron Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Immuron Limited Offices and Representations
Immuron Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Immuron Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Immuron Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Immuron Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Immuron Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Immuron Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Immuron Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Immuron Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Immuron Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Immuron Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Immuron Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Immuron Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?