- The report contains detailed information about Immunomedics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Immunomedics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Immunomedics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Immunomedics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Immunomedics Inc. business.
About Immunomedics Inc.
Immunomedics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development of monoclonal antibody-based products for the targeted treatment of cancer, autoimmune, and other serious diseases. The company markets and sells LeukoScan throughout Europe, Canada and in certain other markets outside the U.S.
The company has licensed its product candidate epratuzumab, to UCB S.A., or UCB, for the treatment of all autoimmune disease indications worldwide. Epratuzumabs most advanced clinical testing is for the treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), and in non-Hodgkins lymphoma (NHL).
The company is in the process of conducting clinical trials with intravenous veltuzumab in patients with NHL and immune thrombocytopenic purpura, or ITP, subcutaneous veltuzumab in NHL, ITP and chronic lymphocytic leukemia, or CLL, 90Y-epratuzumab for the therapy of patients with lymphoma, 90Y-hPAM4 combined with gemcitabine for pancreatic cancer therapy, and milatuzumab (anti-CD74 humanized antibody) as a therapy for patients with multiple myeloma, or MM, NHL, and CLL. It also has a majority ownership in IBC Pharmaceuticals, Inc., which is developing a Dock-and-Lock methodology, or DNL, for making fusion proteins and multifunctional antibodies, and a method of delivering imaging and therapeutic agents selectively to disease, especially different solid cancers, by proprietary, antibody-based, pretargeting methods.
Therapeutic Product Candidates
The company has antibody product candidates in clinical development targeting B-cell non-Hodgkins lymphoma, or NHL, other B-cell mediated diseases and various solid tumors. All of its therapeutic product candidates are humanized antibodies. The company also has other product candidates that target solid tumors and hematologic malignancies, and other diseases, in various stages of pre-clinical development.
CD22 Program: Epratuzumab
The companys most advanced therapeutic product candidate, epratuzumab, is a humanized antibody which targets CD22, an antigen found on the surface of B-lymphocytes, a type of white blood cells. It has licensed epratuzumab to UCB for the treatment of all autoimmune disease indications worldwide. The company has retained the rights for oncology indications for which UCB has been granted a buy-in option.
In 2008, UCB initiated a new Phase IIb clinical study program for SLE. The primary objective of the Phase IIb program is to assess the dose response and the dose frequency for epratuzumab.
IMMU-102 (Y-90-labeled epratuzumab) is the companys radiolabeled CD22 antibody product candidate being evaluated in a Phase I/II study in patients with NHL in Europe. The Phase I/II European study has completed its targeted enrollment of 64 adult patients with documented B-cell NHL who had failed one or more regimen therapies, including rituximab.
The company, in July 2008, entered into a license and collaboration agreement with Nycomed GmbH, which provides Nycomed a worldwide license to develop, manufacture, and commercialize veltuzumab in the subcutaneous formulation, for the treatment of all non-cancer indications.
CD20 Program: Veltuzumab
CD20 is an antigen that is expressed on B-lymphocytes. Biological therapy with monoclonal antibodies for NHL includes rituximab, a chimeric antibody comprised of one-third mouse and two-thirds human protein that binds to the CD20 antigen. Veltuzumab is being studied in two Phase I/II trials. The company, in July 2008, entered into a license and collaboration agreement with Nycomed, providing it a license to develop, manufacture, and commercialize veltuzumab in the subcutaneous formulation, for the treatment of all non-cancer indications.
Yttrium Y 90 Clivatuzumab tetraxetan Program
Yttrium Y 90 clivatuzumab tetraxetan or hPAM4 labeled with Y-90, is the companys therapeutic product candidate for patients with pancreatic cancer. It is a humanized monoclonal antibody specific for pancreatic cancer.
CD74 Program: Milatuzumab
CD74 is a transmembrane protein that is expressed in multiple myeloma and other B-cell lymphomas. It actively directs transport from the cell surface to an endosoma
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMMUNOMEDICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMMUNOMEDICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMMUNOMEDICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMMUNOMEDICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMMUNOMEDICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Immunomedics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Immunomedics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Immunomedics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Immunomedics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Immunomedics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMMUNOMEDICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMMUNOMEDICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMMUNOMEDICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMMUNOMEDICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMMUNOMEDICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMMUNOMEDICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Immunomedics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Immunomedics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Immunomedics Inc. Major Shareholders
Immunomedics Inc. History
Immunomedics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Immunomedics Inc. Offices and Representations
Immunomedics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Immunomedics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Immunomedics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Immunomedics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Immunomedics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Immunomedics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Immunomedics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Immunomedics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Immunomedics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Immunomedics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Immunomedics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Immunomedics Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?