- The report contains detailed information about Immunogen Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Immunogen Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Immunogen Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Immunogen Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Immunogen Inc. business.
About Immunogen Inc.
ImmunoGen, Inc. focuses on the development of antibody-based anticancer therapeutics.
Trastuzumab-DM1 (T-DM1): T-DM1 consists of the companys DM1 cell-killing agent attached to trastuzumab, which is the active component of the marketed anticancer compound, Herceptin.
In July 2010, Roche announced the submission of a biologics license application (BLA), to the Food Drug Administration (FDA) to gain U.S. marketing approval for use of T-DM1 to treat patients with HER2+ breast cancer who had previously received multiple chemotherapies and HER2-targeted medicines; this is also known as 3rd-line use.
The companys wholly owned compound is lorvotuzumab mertansine, also known as IMGN901. The target for this targeted antibody payload (TAP) compound, CD56, is found on various tumor types, including small-cell lung cancer, ovarian cancer, Merkel cell carcinoma, and the liquid tumor, multiple myeloma.
The company is evaluating lorvotuzumab mertansine for the treatment of CD56+ cancers, focusing initially on small-cell lung cancer, Merkel cell carcinoma, ovarian cancer, and multiple myeloma.
The company created this TAP compound for the treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and other B-cell malignancies and licensed it to sanofi-aventis as part of research collaboration. SAR3419 is in Phase I testing for the treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Sanofi-aventis is evaluating the compound using a different dosing schedule in a second Phase I trial.
The company is developing IMGN388 for the treatment of solid tumors. It includes an integrin-targeting antibody developed by Centocor Ortho Biotech. IMGN388 is in Phase I testing. Centocor Ortho Biotech has opt-in rights for this compound.
Other Compounds in Development by the company
In addition to lorvotuzumab mertansine and IMGN388, the company has various product candidates at earlier stages in its pipeline. IMGN529 is a potential treatment for certain types of liquid tumors.
Other Compounds in Development by its Partners
In addition to T-DM1 and SAR3419, other compounds in clinical testing through its collaborations with other companies are BT-062, BIIB015, and SAR650984. Companies with licenses to develop TAP compounds in the clinic include Amgen, Bayer Schering Pharma, Genentech, and sanofi-aventis.
Genentech (a member of the Roche Group): The company has two separate agreements with Genentech. The first agreement grants Genentech a license to its maytansinoid TAP technology for use with antibodies that target HER2, such as trastuzumab. Under the terms of this agreement, Genentech has worldwide rights to develop and commercialize maytansinoid TAP compounds with antibodies that target HER2. Genentech is responsible for the manufacturing, product development and marketing of any products resulting from the agreement. Genentech and Roche began Phase III evaluation of T-DM1 in 2009.
The company also has a right-to-test agreement with Genentech. This agreement provided Genentech with the right to test its maytansinoid TAP technology with antibodies to a defined number of targets for specified option periods and to take licenses to use its maytansinoid TAP technology to develop products directed to individual targets on agreed-upon terms.
Amgen: The company has an agreement with Amgen. The agreement provides Amgen with the right to test its maytansinoid TAP technology with antibodies to a defined number of targets for specified option periods and to take licenses to use its maytansinoid TAP technology to develop products for individual targets on agreed-upon terms.
sanofi-aventis: The company has a collaboration agreement with sanofi-aventis to discover, develop, and commercialize antibody-based anticancer therapeutics.
Biogen Idec: The company has a development and license agreement with Biogen Idec. The agreement grants Biogen Idec rights to use its maytansinoid TAP technology to develop and commercialize therapeutic compounds to the target Cripto. Biogen Idec is responsible for the research, development, manufacturing, and marketing of any products resulting from the license.
Biotest: The company has a license agreement with Biotest. The agreement grants Biotest rights to use its maytansinoid TAP technology to develop and commercialize therapeutic compounds directed to the target CD138.
Bayer Schering Pharma: The company has a development and license agreement with Bayer Schering Pharma AG. The agreement grants Bayer Schering Pharma rights to use its maytansinoid TAP technology to develop and commercialize therapeutic compounds directed to a specific target. Bayer Schering Pharma is responsible for the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of any products resulting from the license.
In December 2010, the government of Russia's St Petersburg region had entered a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with four pharmaceutical companies for the development of the planned pharmaceutical cluster, reports the Pharmvestnik news portal. The companies in question include Novartis AG, Pharmsynthez Open Joint Stock Company, Vertex, and ImmunoGen.
ImmunoGen, Inc. was founded in 1981.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMMUNOGEN INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMMUNOGEN INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMMUNOGEN INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMMUNOGEN INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMMUNOGEN INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Immunogen Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Immunogen Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Immunogen Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Immunogen Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Immunogen Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMMUNOGEN INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMMUNOGEN INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMMUNOGEN INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMMUNOGEN INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMMUNOGEN INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMMUNOGEN INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Immunogen Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Immunogen Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Immunogen Inc. Major Shareholders
Immunogen Inc. History
Immunogen Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Immunogen Inc. Offices and Representations
Immunogen Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Immunogen Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Immunogen Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Immunogen Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Immunogen Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Immunogen Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Immunogen Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Immunogen Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Immunogen Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Immunogen Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Immunogen Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Immunogen Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?