- The report contains detailed information about ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. business.
About ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd., a development stage company, focuses on the development and commercialization of new therapeutics to fight cancer using the immune system. The companys product candidate portfolio includes cellular immunotherapies targeting cancer and cancer stem cell antigens, peptide based immunotherapies targeting cancer stem cells, and monoclonal antibodies to diagnose and treat various different cancers. Its primary product is a peptide based vaccine to target glioblastoma multiforme, the most common brain tumors.
The company owns a worldwide license from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Cedars-Sinai) to certain technology for use as cellular-based therapies, including dendritic cell-based vaccines for neurological disorders that include brain tumors and neurodegenerative disorders and other cancers. In addition, the company licensed an additional technology from Cedars-Sinai to target cancer stem cells which may be applicable for brain tumors, as well as various other cancer indications.
Technology and Proposed Products
The company offers developed cell-based vaccine products that could bolster the bodys natural tendency through its immune system to defend it against malignant brain tumors. It has developed two forms of these vaccines, one based on cancer stem cells and one based on dendritic cells.
Dendritic Cell Vaccines: Dendritic cells (human derived cells responsible for antigen processing and presentation to the immune system) play a central role in the bodys immune response. They trigger the systems that help the body fight infection or foreign bodies, by initiating a T cell or T cell response to the infection or foreign body. This cell-based vaccine makes use of and improves the dendritic cells ability to trigger the T cell response and stimulates the dendritic cell to focus the T cell response to specifically target the cancer cells for destruction.
Peptide Vaccines Targeting Cancer Stem Cells: The company utilizes peptides (polymers of amino acids) in combination with an adjuvant that can elicit an immune response in the body by triggering T cells to identify and destroy these cancer stem cells. These peptides were specifically designed to elicit a T cell response targeting CD133 positive CSCs that have been identified in a number of cancer types, including gliomas, colon cancer, and pancreatic cancer.
Antibody Immunotherapy: The company produces antibodies by the B-lymphocytes (B-cells), and each antibody recognizes only one antigen. The antibodies the company acquired from Molecular Discoveries have been created to recognize certain antigens primarily expressed on the cancer cells and not expressed on the normal cells, such that binding to those antigens can lead to death of the tumor cells. The company also has acquired an antibody development platform called DIAAD from its technology acquisition from Molecular Discoveries, which may enable the company to discover and develop novel antigens and antibodies for cancer cells.
ICT-107: Dendritic Cell-Based Vaccine Targeting Tumor Associated Antigens
ICT-107 is a new generation dendritic cell-based therapeutic vaccine that consists of various specific tumor antigens which, when loaded onto the dendritic cells, are expected to stimulate the bodys T cells to target only these specific proteins on the patients tumor cells. This product candidate is an intradermal dendritic cell-based therapeutic vaccine that the company plans to use with chemotherapy concomitantly or subsequent to conventional therapy in patients with first diagnosed or recurrent glioblastoma. It has tested ICT-107 in a Phase I clinical trial at Cedars-Sinai in patients with glioblastoma.
Lead Product Candidate (ICT-121): Cancer Stem Cell Vaccine for Glioblastoma Multiforme
The companys product candidate, ICT-121, is a peptide that can elicit an immune response in a HLA-A 0201 serotype patient population to target CD133 positive cancer stem cells in brain tumors and other cancers.
In 2008, the company entered into an agreement with Molecular Discoveries LLC, a New York limited liability company (Molecular Discoveries), covering its acquisition of certain monoclonal antibody related technology owned by Molecular Discoveries and completed the acquisition of the technology on that date. In May 2008, the company licensed an additional cancer stem cell vaccine technology from Cedars-Sinai.
In May 2010, ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. announced that the company and Torrey Pines Institute for Molecular Studies in San Diego, California have identified several peptides which can generate CD-133 specific T-cells.
The company identifies competition from biotechnology companies that are focused on cellular therapy technologies, including Dendreon; Northwest Biotherapeutics; Antigenics; Celldex Therapeutics; NeuralStem; Geron; NeuroNova; ReNeuron; Stemcells, Inc.; Advanced Cell Technology; and Osiris Therapeutics. It also competes with Genentech; Seattle Genetics; Immunomedica; Medarex; and Immunogen.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMMUNOCELLULAR THERAPEUTICS, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMMUNOCELLULAR THERAPEUTICS, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMMUNOCELLULAR THERAPEUTICS, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMMUNOCELLULAR THERAPEUTICS, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMMUNOCELLULAR THERAPEUTICS, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMMUNOCELLULAR THERAPEUTICS, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMMUNOCELLULAR THERAPEUTICS, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMMUNOCELLULAR THERAPEUTICS, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMMUNOCELLULAR THERAPEUTICS, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMMUNOCELLULAR THERAPEUTICS, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMMUNOCELLULAR THERAPEUTICS, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. Major Shareholders
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. History
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. Offices and Representations
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?