- The report contains detailed information about ICAgen Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ICAgen Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ICAgen Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ICAgen Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ICAgen Inc. business.
About ICAgen Inc.
Icagen, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of orally-administered small molecule drugs that modulate ion channel targets. The company has identified multiple drug candidates that modulate ion channels. The company is in the process of conducting research and development activities in various disease areas, including epilepsy, pain, and inflammation.
The company has one product candidate in clinical trials, ICA-105665, a small molecule compound that targets specific KCNQ ion channels, which it is in the process of developing for the treatment of epilepsy and pain.
ICA-105665 and other Lead Compounds for Epilepsy and Pain
The companys advanced compound for the treatment of epilepsy and pain is ICA-105665, for which it has completed a proof-of-concept trial in epilepsy. ICA-105665 targets specific potassium channels, which are located primarily on the membrane of nerve cells, or neurons, present in particular regions of the central and peripheral nervous system.
ICA-105665 and Other Compounds
ICA-105665 and the companys other lead compounds target particular potassium ion channels that are expressed in the central nervous system, including regions linked to seizure disorders such as the cortex, hippocampus and thalamus, and in pain pathways in the central and peripheral nervous system.
Pfizer: The company has a collaborative research and license agreement with Pfizer for the discovery, development, manufacture, and commercialization of compounds and products that modulate three specific sodium ion channels as new potential treatments for pain and related disorders.
The companys significant competitors in the area of drugs that work by modulating the activity of ion channels are Neurosearch A/S and Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Icagen, Inc. was incorporated in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ICAGEN INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ICAGEN INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ICAGEN INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ICAGEN INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ICAGEN INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ICAgen Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ICAgen Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ICAgen Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ICAgen Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ICAgen Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ICAGEN INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ICAGEN INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ICAGEN INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ICAGEN INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ICAGEN INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ICAGEN INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ICAgen Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ICAgen Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ICAgen Inc. Major Shareholders
ICAgen Inc. History
ICAgen Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ICAgen Inc. Offices and Representations
ICAgen Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ICAgen Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ICAgen Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ICAgen Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
ICAgen Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ICAgen Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ICAgen Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ICAgen Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ICAgen Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ICAgen Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ICAgen Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ICAgen Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?