- The report contains detailed information about Heska Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Heska Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Heska Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Heska Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Heska Corp. business.
About Heska Corp.
Heska Corporation engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, sale, and support of veterinary products. The companys core focus is on the canine and feline companion animal health markets.
The company operates in two segments, Core Companion Animal Health (CCA) and Other Vaccines, Pharmaceuticals and Products (OVP).
Core Companion Animal Health segment
The Core Companion Animal Health segment (CCA) includes diagnostic instruments and supplies, as well as single use diagnostic and other tests; vaccines and pharmaceuticals; primarily for canine and feline use. The company sells various companion animal health products and services as follows:
The company offers a line of veterinary diagnostic and other instruments which are described below. It also markets and sells consumable supplies for these instruments. The companys line of veterinary instruments includes the following:
Blood Chemistry: The DRI-CHEM 4000 Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer (the DRI-CHEM 4000) is a system that uses dry slide technology for blood chemistry and electrolyte analysis and runs 22 tests at a time with a single blood sample. The company supplies this instrument and affiliated test slides and supplies under a contractual agreement with FUJIFILM Corporation (FUJIFILM). The DRI-CHEM 7000 Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer (the DRI-CHEM 7000), which the company began to ship in December 2009, is a line extension of its chemistry offering with multiple patient staging and a STAT feature which provides emergency sample flexibility in critical cases. The DRI-CHEM 7000 utilizes the same test slides as the DRI-CHEM 4000 and is manufactured by FUJIFILM.
Hematology: The HEMATRUE Veterinary Hematology Analyzer is a blood analyzer that measures, such as white blood cell count, red blood cell count, platelet count, and hemoglobin levels in animals. In addition, the company also services and supports its previous hematology instrument, the HESKA CBC-DIFF Veterinary Hematology System. The company is supplied new instruments and affiliated reagents and supplies these products under a contractual agreement with Boule Medical AB (Boule).
Blood Gases: In 2009, the company signed an OEM contractual agreement with Roche Diagnostics Corporation (Roche) to supply the company with the VitalPath Blood Gas and Electrolyte Analyzer (VitalPath), and affiliated consumables.
IV Pumps: The VET/IV 2.2 infusion pump is a IV pump that allows veterinarians to provide regulated infusion of fluids, drugs or nutritional products for their patients.
Point-of-Care Diagnostic and Other Tests
Heartworm Diagnostic Products: The companys canine and feline heartworm diagnostic tests use monoclonal antibodies or a recombinant heartworm antigen, respectively, to detect heartworm antigens or antibodies circulating in the blood of an infected animal. The company markets and sells heartworm diagnostic tests for both dogs and cats. SOLO STEP CH for dogs and SOLO STEP FH for cats are available in point-of-care, single use formats that can be used by veterinarians on site. The company also offers SOLO STEP CH Batch Test Strips, a point-of-care antigen detection test for dogs that allows veterinarians in practices to run multiple samples at the same time. The company obtains SOLO STEP CH, SOLO STEP FH and SOLO STEP Batch Test Strips under a contractual agreement with Quidel Corporation (Quidel).
Early Renal Damage Detection Products: Renal damage is a cause of death in both dogs and cats. The companys E.R.D.-HEALTHSCREEN Canine Urine Test and its E.R.D.-HEALTHSCREEN Feline Urine Test are in-clinic immunoassay tests designed to detect microalbuminuria, the most sensitive indicator of renal damage.
Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory Products and Services
Allergy Diagnostic Products and Services: The companys ALLERCEPT Definitive Allergen Panels provide the determination of which it is aware of the specific allergens to which an animal, such as a dog, cat or horse, is reacting. The panels use a specific recombinant version of the natural IgE receptor to test the serum of allergic animals for IgE directed against a panel of k
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HESKA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HESKA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HESKA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HESKA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HESKA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Heska Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Heska Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Heska Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Heska Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Heska Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. HESKA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HESKA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HESKA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HESKA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HESKA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HESKA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Heska Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Heska Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Heska Corp. Major Shareholders
Heska Corp. History
Heska Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Heska Corp. Offices and Representations
Heska Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Heska Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Heska Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Heska Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Heska Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Heska Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Heska Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Heska Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Heska Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Heska Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Heska Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Heska Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?