- The report contains detailed information about Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. business.
About Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc.
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes products targeting the extracellular matrix for the endocrinology, oncology, dermatology, and drug delivery markets.
The companys existing products and its products under development are based primarily on intellectual property covering the family of human enzymes, known as hyaluronidases.
The companys partnership with F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd and Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc., (Roche), to apply Enhanze Technology to Roches biological therapeutic compounds for up to 13 targets. The company also entered into two key partnerships with Baxter Healthcare Corporation, (Baxter), to apply Enhanze Technology to Baxters biological therapeutic compound, GAMMAGARD LIQUID and to develop and supply active pharmaceutical ingredient, (API). The company has two marketed products: HYLENEX, a registered trademark of Baxter International, Inc., a product used as an adjuvant to increase the absorption and dispersion of other injected drugs and fluids; and Cumulase, a product used for in vitro fertilization, (IVF).
Products and Product Candidates
Ultrafast Insulin Program: The companys proprietary program focuses on the formulation of rHuPH20 with prandial (mealtime) insulins for the treatment of diabetes mellitus. The company is in the process of developing Insulin-PH20 and Analog-PH20.
In 2009, the company completed its Phase 1 clinical study that demonstrated reduced intrasubject absorption variability for the combination of lispro (Humalog), a mealtime analog insulin, plus rHuPH20 compared to subcutaneous injection of lispro alone.
In 2009, the company also completed its Phase 1 clinical study which investigated the optimal insulin/rHuPh20 ratios and completed its Phase 2 clinical study in type 1 diabetic patients comparing lispro with and without rHuPH20 and regular insulin with and without rHuPH20. It initiated a Phase 1 clinical study that assess the effects of three approved prandial insulin analogs administered with rHuPH20 compared to each of the analogs alone, each delivered at a standardized dose. The company initiated a Phase 2 clinical study in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and it also initiated a Phase 2 clinical trial to compare regular insulin with rHuPH20 to lispro alone.
PEGPH20: The company is in the process of investigating PEGPH20, a new molecular entity, as a candidate for the systemic treatment of tumors rich in HA. In 2009, the company initiated a Phase 1 clinical trial for its PEGPH20 program.
Chemophase: The companys Chemophase program combines its rHuPH20 enzyme with mitomycin C, a cytotoxic drug, for direct administration into the bladder immediately after transurethral resection of bladder tumors, a standard surgical treatment for the disease.
Enhanze Technology: Enhanze Technology, a proprietary drug delivery enhancement approach using rHuPH20, is a technology that the company has licensed to other pharmaceutical companies. The company has Enhanze Technology partnerships with Roche and Baxter.
Roche Partnership: The company and Roche entered into an Enhanze Technology partnership, (Roche Partnership). Under the terms of the Roche Partnership, Roche develops and commercializes product combinations of rHuPH20 with up to 13 Roche target compounds resulting from the collaboration. Compounds directed at three of the Roche exclusive targets are in clinical trials. Two compounds are in Phase 1 clinical trials, and the third compound is in a Phase 3 clinical trial.
In 2009, the company completed the commencement of the first Phase 3 clinical trial for a compound directed at an exclusive target. The Phase 3 clinical trial is for a subcutaneously delivered version of Roches anticancer biologic, Herceptin (trastuzumab), and Roche began a Phase 1 clinical trial for a subcutaneous formulation of MabThera (rituximab).
Baxter Gammagard Partnership: GAMMAGARD LIQUID is a Baxter product that is indicated for the treatment of primary immunodeficiency disorders associated with defects in the immune system. The company and Baxter entered into an Enhanze Technology partnership, (Gammagard Partnership). Under the terms of this partnership, Baxter develops and commercializes product combinations of rHuPH20 with GAMMAGARD LIQUID. In 2009, the company completed the commencement of a Phase 3 clinical trial for GAMMAGARD LIQUID with rHuPH20.
HYLENEX Partnership: HYLENEX is a human recombinant formulation of rHuPH20 that, when injected under the skin, facilitates the dispersion and absorption of other injected drugs or fluids. The company and Baxter amended certain existing agreements relating to HYLENEX and entered into a new agreement for kits and formulations with rHuPH20, (HYLENEX Partnership). In 2009, Baxter completed the commercial launch of HYLENEX recombinant (hyaluronidase human injection) for use in pediatric rehydration. In addition, under the HYLENEX Partnership, Baxter develops and commercializes product combinations of rHuPH20 with Baxter hydration fluids and generic small molecule drugs, with the exception of combinations with bisphosphonates, cytostatic and cytotoxic chemotherapeutic agents, and proprietary small molecule drugs, the rights to which have been retained by Halozyme.
Cumulase: Cumulase is an ex vivo (used outside of the body) formulation of rHuPH20 to replace the bovine (bull) enzyme used for the preparation of oocytes (eggs) prior to IVF during the process of intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), in which the enzyme is an essential component.
Sales and Marketing
Cumulase: The company has an distribution agreement with a distributor of IVF reagents and media that sells directly to IVF clinics in both the United States and European markets.
The companys competitors include ISTA Pharmaceuticals, Inc., with an ovine (ram) hyaluronidase, Vitrase, and Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc., with a bovine hyaluronidase, Amphadase.
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HALOZYME THERAPEUTICS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HALOZYME THERAPEUTICS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HALOZYME THERAPEUTICS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HALOZYME THERAPEUTICS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HALOZYME THERAPEUTICS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HALOZYME THERAPEUTICS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HALOZYME THERAPEUTICS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HALOZYME THERAPEUTICS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HALOZYME THERAPEUTICS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HALOZYME THERAPEUTICS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HALOZYME THERAPEUTICS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Major Shareholders
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. History
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Offices and Representations
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?