- The report contains detailed information about Genmab A/S that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Genmab A/S. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Genmab A/S financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Genmab A/S competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Genmab A/S business.
About Genmab A/S
Genmab AS, a biotechnology company, engages in the creation and development of human antibodies for the treatment of life-threatening and debilitating diseases.
The companys product pipeline consists of five products in various stages of clinical development and ten products in pre-clinical development.
On October 8, 2008, Genmab A/S announced that it is discontinuing development of zanolimumab (HuMax-CD4). Zanolimumab is in a Phase III pivotal study to treat cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL). HuMax-CD4 is a human antibody used for the treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) and non-cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. CTCL is a symptomatic, disfiguring chronic disease that is life threatening in the advanced stages.
HuMax-CD20 is a human antibody in Phase I/II development for the treatment of various forms of non-Hodgkins lymphoma (NHL). The CD20 antigen, a clinically validated target, is a protein found in the cell membrane of pre-B and mature B lymphocytes, a subset of the immune systems white blood cells. An additional Phase I/II study is underway employing HuMax-CD20 in the treatment of relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).
HuMax-EGFr, the companys cancer product in clinical development, is being tested in Phase I/II clinical trials for head and neck cancer. HuMax-EGFr is a human antibody that targets the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFr), a molecule found on the surface of many cancer cells, and it is another clinically validated target.
The company has started research cooperation with the Danish Head and Neck Cancer Group (DAHANCA) for a Phase III study of Genmab's fully human antibody HuMax-EGFr (zalutumumab).
AMG 714 is a human monoclonal antibody that binds to interleukin-15 (IL-15), a cytokine molecule that appears early in the cascade of events that ultimately leads to inflammatory disease. The antibody is being evaluated in Phase II clinical studies for rheumatoid arthritis (RA) patients.
HuMax-Inflam is a human antibody in clinical development for the treatment of inflammatory conditions. In December, 2004, the company and Medarex, Inc. announced safety and efficacy data from a Phase I/II trial using HuMax-Inflam in a range of doses to treat patients suffering from an undisclosed autoimmune disease. The company is developing HuMax-Inflam in collaboration with Medarex.
The company has approximately ten additional antibody programs in pre-clinical development. These include HuMax-TAC, for use in the treatment of organ transplant rejection and asthma, and HuMax-HepC, to treat Hepatitis C virus reinfection after liver transplantation. In April, 2004, the company expanded its product pipeline by licensing a new validated membrane phosphatase cancer target, from Ganymed Pharmaceuticals AG. The target is expressed on a range of tumors, including melanoma, breast cancer, lung cancer, and hepatocellular carcinoma.
The company has collaborations with Roche, a major healthcare group in Switzerland, and with Amgen, a U.S. based Biotechnology Company.
In April, 2004, the company licensed a new membrane phosphatase from Ganymed Pharmaceuticals AG, a pharmaceutical company located in Germany.
In November 2007, Genmab A/S and GlaxoSmithKline plc initiated the Phase III program with ofatumumab to treat rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
AlgoNomics NV has entered into a research collaboration with Genmab A/S. In the collaboration, AlgoNomics would employ its antibody structure database and Tripole technology to assist Genmab in research related to the structural analysis of Genmab's proprietary antibody scaffolds, including the UniBody technology. The research collaboration focuses on the structural properties of human antibody and UniBody molecules.
The company and Pepscan have a research collaboration targeted at identifying human monoclonal antibodies against intractable disease targets. Intractable targets include those that are difficult to address using commonly available technologies but are highly desirable for targeting with monoclonal antibodies.
The company has a worldwide agreement with GlaxoSmithKline plc to co-develop and commercialize Arzerra (ofatumumab).
Genmab AS was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GENMAB A/S COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENMAB A/S BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENMAB A/S SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENMAB A/S FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENMAB A/S COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Genmab A/S Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Genmab A/S and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Genmab A/S and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Genmab A/S Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Genmab A/S Industry Position Analysis
6. GENMAB A/S NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENMAB A/S EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENMAB A/S ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. DENMARK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GENMAB A/S IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GENMAB A/S PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GENMAB A/S VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Genmab A/S Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Genmab A/S Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Genmab A/S Major Shareholders
Genmab A/S History
Genmab A/S Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Genmab A/S Offices and Representations
Genmab A/S SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Genmab A/S Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Genmab A/S Capital Market Snapshot
Genmab A/S Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Genmab A/S Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Genmab A/S Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Genmab A/S Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Genmab A/S 1-year Stock Charts
Genmab A/S 5-year Stock Charts
Genmab A/S vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Genmab A/S vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Genmab A/S Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?