- The report contains detailed information about GeneThera Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GeneThera Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GeneThera Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GeneThera Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GeneThera Inc. business.
About GeneThera Inc.
GeneThera, Inc., a development stage biotechnology company, develops molecular assays for the detection of food contaminating pathogens, veterinary diseases, and genetically modified organisms.
The company develops assays for chronic wasting disease among elk and deer, and Mad Cow Disease among cattle. It also develops vaccines for E.coli (predominantly in cattle) and Johne's disease (predominantly in dairy cattle and bison).
The companys animal disease assay development business is based on its Integrated Technology Platform (ITP) that combines a proprietary diagnostic solution called Gene Expression System (GES) with PURIVAX, which is a purification system that removes contaminating particles from biological fluids.
The company has developed a molecular test for the detection of Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD). This test measures the level of RNA of a genetic marker, EDRF that is found to be at low levels in animals affected by the disease. Chronic Wasting Disease and Mad Cow Disease are both in the family of diseases called Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy (TSE).
The company has developed a molecular test for the detection of Johnes disease, in blood. Johnes disease is a bacterial disease caused by Mycobacterium Paratuberculosis (MAP) in blood; which affects primarily dairy cows.
Products under development
The company is developing two DNA vaccines. One vaccine targets Johnes disease; the other is related to TSE. Its approaches to develop these vaccines are based on the use of PURIVAX technology, genetically engineered Adenoviral and AAV, and silencing RNA technology (iRNA).
DISEASE DNA VACCINE
The company is developing a vaccine for Johnes disease using Adenoviral genetically engineered virus and PURIVAX technology. It has modified the Adenovirus by inserting a gene of the MAP bacterium responsible for triggering the infection in blood cells. Using PURIVAX, the genetic construct has been purified and characterized.
TSE DNA VACCINE
The company intends to develop a TSE vaccine based on the use of iRNA technology. It has isolated a specific sequence of the prion protein gene.
Agreement - E.COLI 0157H: 7 VACCINE
The company entered into an agreement for the rights to an exclusive license with the University of New Mexico for the development and commercialization of E-Coli 0157-h7 vaccine.
Research and Development Services
Molecular, Cellular, Viral Biology Research, and Consulting Services: The company provides independent research services to scientists in academia, the pharmaceutical industry, and the biotechnology industry.
Gene Therapy Testing Services: The company offers GLP testing programs for somatic cell, viral, and naked DNA-based gene therapies.
Replication-Competent Viral Vector Testing: Sensitive in vitro cell culture assays are used to detect replication-competent retroviruses or adenoviruses. The company intends to work with clients to provide custom replication-competent virus detection assays for the particular vector construct.
Complete Somatic Cell and Viral Vector Packaging and Producer Cell Line Characterization: The company offers all of the assays mandated by regulatory authorities worldwide for the bio-safety analysis and characterization of cells and cell lines used in gene therapy products.
Vector Stock Characterization: Custom purity and potency testing is available for gene therapy viral vector stocks.
Vector Purification Process Validation for Viral Clearance: Most biopharmaceuticals require viral clearance studies to validate the removal of contaminants, such as those from bovine components or from helper viruses (adenovirus in AAV production). The company provides custom design and performance of viral studies for various vector purification processes.
Custom Bio-safety Testing Programs for Somatic Cell, Ex Vivo Cell, and Tissue Therapies: The company guides its clients through the process of designing and implementing a bio-safety testing program.
The company's competitors include Prionics AG, IDEXX Laboratories, Inc., and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
GeneThera, Inc. was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GENETHERA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENETHERA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENETHERA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENETHERA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENETHERA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GeneThera Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GeneThera Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GeneThera Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GeneThera Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GeneThera Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GENETHERA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENETHERA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENETHERA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GENETHERA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GENETHERA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GENETHERA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GeneThera Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GeneThera Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GeneThera Inc. Major Shareholders
GeneThera Inc. History
GeneThera Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GeneThera Inc. Offices and Representations
GeneThera Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GeneThera Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GeneThera Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
GeneThera Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
GeneThera Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GeneThera Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GeneThera Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GeneThera Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
GeneThera Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
GeneThera Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GeneThera Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GeneThera Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?