- The report contains detailed information about GeneScan Europe AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GeneScan Europe AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GeneScan Europe AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GeneScan Europe AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GeneScan Europe AG business.
About GeneScan Europe AG
GeneScan Europe AG, through its subsidiaries, specializes in molecular biological testing for genetically modified organisms (GMOs) in food, feed, and agricultural raw materials. It offers GMO testing services, which include screening, identification, and quantification services; species identification services for plant species, animal species, and viruses and microorganisms; and identity preservation services to authenticate the genetic identity of products in its supply chain and production line, as well as GMO related consulting services. The company also provides GMO test kits for DNA extraction, screening, identification, quantification, and protein testing of GMOs; pathogen testing kits for the detection of pathogens in food; and animal species identification kits, which include PCR detection of meat species, PCR kit for quantification of bovine DNA in meat products, and kits to test meat and bone meal in feed. In addition, it involves in the design and optimization of PCR assays, validation, preparation of reports, and manufacturing of customized ready-to-use PCR kits; the provision of DNA extraction and DNA purification modules, and development and validation of DNA extraction methods; and provision of residual DNA testing services, which include analysis of various samples for traces of DNA. The company is based in Freiburg, Germany. GeneScan Europe AG operates as a subsidiary of Eurofins Scientific SA.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GENESCAN EUROPE AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENESCAN EUROPE AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENESCAN EUROPE AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENESCAN EUROPE AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENESCAN EUROPE AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GeneScan Europe AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GeneScan Europe AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GeneScan Europe AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GeneScan Europe AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GeneScan Europe AG Industry Position Analysis
6. GENESCAN EUROPE AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENESCAN EUROPE AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENESCAN EUROPE AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GENESCAN EUROPE AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GENESCAN EUROPE AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GENESCAN EUROPE AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GeneScan Europe AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GeneScan Europe AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GeneScan Europe AG Major Shareholders
GeneScan Europe AG History
GeneScan Europe AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GeneScan Europe AG Offices and Representations
GeneScan Europe AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GeneScan Europe AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GeneScan Europe AG Capital Market Snapshot
GeneScan Europe AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
GeneScan Europe AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GeneScan Europe AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GeneScan Europe AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GeneScan Europe AG 1-year Stock Charts
GeneScan Europe AG 5-year Stock Charts
GeneScan Europe AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GeneScan Europe AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GeneScan Europe AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?