- The report contains detailed information about GeneLink Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GeneLink Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GeneLink Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GeneLink Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GeneLink Inc. business.
About GeneLink Inc.
GeneLink, Inc., a bioscience company, focuses on providing genetically-guided health, beauty, and wellness products to the nutraceutical, personal care, and skin care industries.
The company offers a deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) collection kit for the collection of DNA specimens of clients. It also offers proprietary single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP)-based genetic profiles named GeneLink Nutragenetic Profile and Dermagenetics profiles. These profiles provide a means of predicting an individuals inherent genetic capacity to combat such conditions as oxidative stress and other important selected areas of physiologic health. Its profile assessment enables nutritional and skin care companies and health care professionals to recommend a specific and targeted regimen of antioxidant vitamins, nutrients or skin care formulations that have been specifically designed to compensate for predicted deficiencies.
Oxidative Stress Profiles
The Oxidative Stress (OS) Profile provides a means of predicting an individuals inherent genetic capacity to combat oxidative stress. The profile can measure a persons potential to control oxygen free radical damage, eliminate hydrogen peroxide, protect and repair oxidized phospholipids, and destroy harmful environmental compounds.
Other SNP Profiles
The company also offers a Cardiovascular Risk Profile and an Osteopenia Susceptibility Profile. Its Cardiovascular Risk Profile analyzes a collection of genes believes to play an important part in heart health, according to the latest research. Its Cardiovascular Risk Profile is designed to identify SNPs associated with risk of developing high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, inflammation, problems with vascular integrity, and coronary artery disease.
The company also offers a NQ01 SNP profile. NQ01 is a protein that contributes to the recharging Coenzyme Q10, a natural compound made by the human body that helps cells produce energy and protect against free radicals that can damage DNA and other molecules of the cell. It also offers a DNA Integrity and Repair Panel. It has also developed an Alzheimer/Dementia Panel that requires additional clinical validation.
Licensing and Distribution Partners
The company has entered into a distribution agreement with Rejuvenation Plus Pty Ltd, an international skincare and cosmetics company, pursuant to which that company has been granted the right to distribute products based upon its technology in Australia and New Zealand.
The company has entered into a license and distribution agreement with PhytoRich, LLC, pursuant to which PhytoRich would distribute its nutritional care and skin care systems to its medical practitioner customers.
The company has entered into a license and distribution agreement with Solgar Vitamin and Herb, pursuant to which Solgar would manufacture, market, and distribute a line of genetically guided dietary supplements utilizing its Nutritional System to Solgars health food and specialty natural food retailers in North America.
The company has a distribution agreement with Food Science Corporation to develop and market personalized nutritional products linked to its genetic profiling technology.
GeneLink, Inc. was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GENELINK INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENELINK INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENELINK INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENELINK INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENELINK INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GeneLink Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GeneLink Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GeneLink Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GeneLink Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GeneLink Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GENELINK INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENELINK INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENELINK INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GENELINK INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GENELINK INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GENELINK INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GeneLink Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GeneLink Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GeneLink Inc. Major Shareholders
GeneLink Inc. History
GeneLink Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GeneLink Inc. Offices and Representations
GeneLink Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GeneLink Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GeneLink Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
GeneLink Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
GeneLink Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GeneLink Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GeneLink Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GeneLink Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
GeneLink Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
GeneLink Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GeneLink Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GeneLink Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?